Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch her read this forum and dub the RHT LAV performance with vocals from the Girlie Show to spite us at the last minute.  :Madonna004:

The Like a Virgin demo with the picture turned upside down and filtered into grainy black and white. Then halfway through, the RHT footage will go into a small picture-in-picture box and the main screen will show a commercial for the upcoming 34 track double album "Candy Shop Around the World"

I certainly agree the editing is "jarring".  In fact, the whole performance (including the visual) how it is edited is "jarring".  Too many fast changes and it's very fuzzy with the effects over it and the "supposed" live vocals over a layer of other vocals just is ridiculous.  This is one performance I agree there was too much editing put into it. It's not the only performance that the editing went a bit too far.  

Burning Up and Holy Water (and it's bad merge shots) say hi !  :lol:

Yes you're definitely right, but unfortunately is there anyone else but the hardcore fans buying this thing?

who cares tho. Even if one notices it, its hardly going to ruin the experience, people are just being dramatic

people need to remember S&S and be grateful.lol

who cares tho. Even if one notices it, its hardly going to ruin the experience, people are just being dramatic

people need to remember S&S and be grateful.lol

You are right again, but drama is what makes this topic entertaining :drama:

We all seem to hate it but we keep coming back for more :hallwaylaugh:

Still against all odds the dvd will be out soon and we are not getting to page 300 :Madonna021:

You are right again, but drama is what makes this topic entertaining :drama:

We all seem to hate it but we keep coming back for more :hallwaylaugh:

Still against all odds the dvd will be out soon and we are not getting to page 300 :Madonna021:

Not all drama is entertaining tbh some of it has been bleak af.

Am I crazy in noticing a difference in La Isla Bonita audio? Or is it the same as Showtime lol

The audio from the Spotify/iTunes pre-releases is different in only that her vocals aren't touched up like in the Showtime version. They reverted back to her raw vocals. Otherwise, it's the same instrumental and "audience" track. 

The audio from the Spotify/iTunes pre-releases is different in only that her vocals aren't touched up like in the Showtime version. They reverted back to her raw vocals. Otherwise, it's the same instrumental and "audience" track. 

If you say so... Her voice sounds exactly the same to me   :Madonna003:

I mean, it was just something I noticed. I'm not bothered at all. She's not fooling me with her vocals. I went to her Chicago show (mic feed was leaked online), so I know how she sounds like live in comparison to her edited vocals on the Showtime special. haha I love her, and I can't wait for the DVD/album. I personally liked the Showtime special, since it was an upgrade from the MDNA Tour DVD. I have nothing to complain about. Y'all will be saving up those coins anyway to buy it, though. 

I mean, it was just something I noticed. I'm not bothered at all. She's not fooling me with her vocals. I went to her Chicago show (mic feed was leaked online), so I know how she sounds like live in comparison to her edited vocals on the Showtime special. haha I love her, and I can't wait for the DVD/album. I personally liked the Showtime special, since it was an upgrade from the MDNA Tour DVD. I have nothing to complain about. Y'all will be saving up those coins anyway to buy it, though. 

Do we really have the Chicago mic feed? Link please?? :angel:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic