Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

wait-

>so this will be a concert film AKA the entire show!

>there will be lots of guests on th Unapologetic Bitch number

>this TV special is called Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour, which might differ on the final release.

>this trailer is different than the one M shared. 

i'm finally so glad we have a date!!!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I just pray we get the full concert,

This mentions multiple acoustic songs and mentions behind the scenes footage and multiple Unapologetic Bitches?

I don't like the way this is worded :-

the documentary film shot around the world, features a collection of live and behind these scenes footage culminating in performances at the Sydney Olympic Park in March of this year.

Madonna Concert Special Set for Showtime

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/madonna-concert-special-set-for-showtime-1201896727/

Showtime announced Friday that it will premiere a new concert film from singer Madonna later this year.

The movie “Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour†will debut Dec. 9 at 9 p.m. on the premium cable channel as well as its digital and on-demand platforms. The special will be comprised of behind-the-scenes and performance footage, culminating in a concert held at Sydney Olympic Park in March.

“When it comes to putting on a show, there is only one Madonna — an iconic performer that we’re thrilled to have on our air,†said David Nevins, president and CEO, Showtime Networks. “With her unique creative vision and unmatched stage presence, our viewers will see an arena show packed with visual theatrics, stunning costumes and intricate choreography, featuring new hits and beloved classic songs.â€

“Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour†is directed by Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, longtime collaborators with the singer. The 55-city Rebel Heart tour kicked off Sept. 9, 2015 in Montreal and consisted of 82 shows over seven months. The tour was directed by Jamie King with Kevin Antunes serving as musical director.

Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour Special Coming to Showtime

http://tvline.com/2016/10/21/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-special-showtime-premiere-date-video/

Just like a prayer, Showtime is taking you there — more specifically, to Madonna‘s latest world tour.

The concert film Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour will premiere Friday, Dec. 9 at 9/8c, the premium network announced Friday. The project, co-directed by Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, contains footage from all around the world, combining on-stage and behind-the-scenes moments.

In addition to newer Madonna jams, like “Living for Love†and “Bitch I’m Madonna,†Madge’s Rebel Heart Tour set list also includes classic favorites like “Material Girl†and “Lucky Star.â€

You should also be on the lookout for some celeb cameos during the special; over the course of her tour, she welcomed a number of big names to join her on stage, including Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Jessica Chastain and Gwendoline Christie.

Yeah the press releases are different and mention different things. The one below is from Yahoo and is like the variety one

Showtime announced Friday that it will premiere a new concert film from singer Madonna later this year.

The movie “Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour†will debut Dec. 9 at 9 p.m. on the premium cable channel as well as its digital and on-demand platforms. The special will be comprised of behind-the-scenes and performance footage, culminating in a concert held at Sydney Olympic Park in March.

“When it comes to putting on a show, there is only one Madonna — an iconic performer that we’re thrilled to have on our air,†said David Nevins, president and CEO, Showtime Networks. “With her unique creative vision and unmatched stage presence, our viewers will see an arena show packed with visual theatrics, stunning costumes and intricate choreography, featuring new hits and beloved classic songs.â€

“Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour†is directed by Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, longtime collaborators with the singer. The 55-city Rebel Heart tour kicked off Sept. 9, 2015 in Montreal and consisted of 82 shows over seven months.

Related stories

I wouldn't even take the press release from her own website as it's misleading in regards to the setlist. They mention about multiple Unapologetic Bitches but I think they'll just use one. And in the description of the Dress You Up medley it mentioned Everybody which wasn't in the show in the third show in Washington.

I wouldn't even take the press release from her own website as it's misleading in regards to the setlist. They mention about multiple Unapologetic Bitches but I think they'll just use one. And in the description of the Dress You Up medley it mentioned Everybody which wasn't in the show in the third show in Washington.

But the press release is clear that it's not the show by itself, but featuring behind the scenes footage. So it is not like Drowned World Tour for example and there might be some songs removed, or cut short at least since the show itself was more than 2 hours long in Sydney...

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic