Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its odd people are more worried about the artwork rather than what will bethe content of this film DVD

I think that it's because the artwork was released already... and there's not really too much discussion about it.

About the film, I really can't see the point in wondering and guessing how it would be; how many songs will she cut, if it's gonna be in black and white, or if it's gonna be a two hours loop of Candy Shop, because only M and her team knows how it's gonna be (and if it's gonna be different on the home release), thinking about that it's just stressing because nobody in the forum really knows  :thinker:. And although I'm worried about what the content of the broadcast will be, the only thing we can make is wait and see.

M confirmed on her IG it's the whole show with bookends!! Phhwwwww â¤

Meaning "bookends" that the full show will have some kind of intro and outro, ala backstage, right??!! That's what i think... Maybe the intro we already saw in her Instagram, the one she posted again today...

The 1st she posted it, it was longer... "It's showtime!" and then the beginning of the "Revolution" video starts rolling...

Meaning "bookends" that the full show will have some kind of intro and outro, ala backstage, right??!! That's what i think... Maybe the intro we already saw in her Instagram, the one she posted again today...

The 1st she posted it, it was longer... "It's showtime!" and then the beginning of the "Revolution" video starts rolling...

Yep. Replying to a fan on Instagram, Madonna said that the Rebel Heart Tour film is not like Truth or Dare or I’m Going to Tell You a Secret, but it is “the whole show with bookends.â€

img_8846.jpg

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic