Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is simply ridiculous. No one will know about this stupid thing outside this forum.

I'm not very sure, tabloids are often over her instagram post, sometimes she doesn't care (I Don't Give A), but sometimes she really cares (Joan of Arc), that's why she should be a little more careful Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not very sure, tabloids are often over her instagram post, sometimes she doesn't care (I Don't Give A), but sometimes she really cares (Joan of Arc), that's why she should be a little more careful Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, and if they know about it it's exactly because fansites highlight these things. I highly doubt no one in the general public reads her Instagram posts' comments, i don't even do it, for God's sake!!! And i'm a fan!! i just know about these answers when i see them screengrabbed in some Facebook or Instagram from fansites. And now, i't be great if we could get back in topic. Thank u.

This is simply ridiculous. No one will know about this stupid thing outside this forum. Sometimes i still wonder why some of u guys continue to fuel the negativity around here...

Sorry @@Frank, it wasn't my intention! Really!

This time I find it very funny, the mother against Madonna!!

It is still part of the topic, though, because the notion of fascism here deals with editing and judging editing on a dvd.

It's just a way to kill time until December 2 and December 9...

And now, i't be great if we could get back in topic. Thank u.

Allright I apologize. Although I really meant everything I wrote about the subject, you are right, this is not the right thread to discuss that, people want to come here to know about the dvd, not about her social network rants.

Just want to say a thing, we all love her, and as a fans we are, we are in our right to discuss and talk about her hork, and the places where it came from, we're not fueling any negativity at all, we're just talking about something that worried us (or me, in this case), we're not throwing it her at the stake or something. With that said, I will not touch the subject again :heart:  :flower:  

Pretty sure it's a troll, I doubt that would ever happen lmao Edit: it seems to be real, that's just sad   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

@@dav_fer you don't need to justify yourself. If Madonna wants to act in such a negative way, obviously it's gonna be discussed. But since we are living in the post-truth era anyway those who wanna pretend those comments don't exist are free to do so.

Pretty sure it's a troll, I doubt that would ever happen lmao Edit: it seems to be real, that's just sad    :lol:    :lol:    :lol:

@@dav_fer you don't need to justify yourself. If Madonna wants to act in such a negative way, obviously it's gonna be discussed. But since we are living in the post-truth era anyway those who wanna pretend those comments don't exist are free to do so.

Am I the only one who is instantly triggered by the word "Justify"?

Suddenly I'm slinking down a hallway with some foreign lover whispering about what I want him to do to me.....

Pretty sure it's a troll, I doubt that would ever happen lmao Edit: it seems to be real, that's just sad   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I know! both parts are just defending our position, but since this conversation it's going nowhere... I said what I've got to say.  :kiss:

I know! both parts are just defending our position, but since this conversation it's going nowhere... I said what I've got to say.  :kiss:

Just don't forget that the people who spread it all over the internet were those who were applauding her for it in the first place. So you have nothing to feel bad about. The discussion is only an issue because some of us don't agree. 

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic