The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

I hope you are right, and I didn't want to create panic!

I don't think Iconic has to do with Sex+Religion: we don't need the samurai (with the crosses, to be honest), but the lyrics! Unless you think about religious "icons"!

I still wonder why Madonnalex (http://rebel-heart-tour.kazeo.com/) changed the setlist #4 which was very credible into this new one which is a nightmare... :Madonna040:  ... No Apologetic Bitch!?!

I hope you are right, and I didn't want to create panic!

I don't think Iconic has to do with Sex+Religion: we don't need the samurai (with the crosses, to be honest), but the lyrics! Unless you think about religious "icons"!

I still wonder why Madonnalex (http://rebel-heart-tour.kazeo.com/) changed the setlist #4 which was very credible into this new one which is a nightmare... :Madonna040:  ... No Apologetic Bitch!?!

Please it's a real XTRABORING nightmare!!!

No Deeper and deeper, Unapologetic Bitch, Love don't live here anymore, Justify my love, Take a Bow (all songs she hinted, except TAB). This can't be true, at all  :scary:  :scary:  :scary:

My 2 cents on the workshop teasers:

• [*]much of the workshop footage has been edited with soundtrack, so the drumming choreo we see backed by Hold Tight might not necessarily go with Hold Tight  [*]it is still WORKSHOP. The final show might have progressed and changed drastically from the workshop. Remember for MDNA we saw that "chairs falling" scene backed by W./E. score, and Madonna jamming out to "Candy Shop" w/ the Kalakan Trio, and none of that was actually included on tour. True "Candy Shop" was included, but with a completely different - and fabulous - arrangement.

My 2 cents on the workshop teasers:

[*]much of the workshop footage has been edited with soundtrack, so the drumming choreo we see backed by Hold Tight might not necessarily go with Hold Tight

[*]it is still WORKSHOP. The final show might have progressed and changed drastically from the workshop. Remember for MDNA we saw that "chairs falling" scene backed by W./E. score, and Madonna jamming out to "Candy Shop" w/ the Kalakan Trio, and none of that was actually included on tour. True "Candy Shop" was included, but with a completely different - and fabulous - arrangement.

Very sad to agree, but I do.

Ok but Madonna shared snippet from Iconic (???) backdrop and it shows samurai warriorsThere will be for sure another act inspired by samurai

maybe Iconic is just the opening tour backdrop.   if you notice....  the first Iconic clip, and the warrior clip have the same background...  

although maybe the warrior theme is still game : https://instagram.com/p/7VYykSkKLI/?taken-by=malikee

Re-Invention was her only tour with 5 segments and she's not getting any younger so I'm sorry but 4 segments is way more likely.

Several stuff have been proven correct that originated from News of M so why are you doubting this piece now?

Nobody ever said there would be a full segment dedicated to samurai, most likely they are only in the opening "cage" number and then the nuns and stuff take over.

Re-Invention was her only tour with 5 segments and she's not getting any younger so I'm sorry but 4 segments is way more likely.

Several stuff have been proven correct that originated from News of M so why are you doubting this piece now?

Nobody ever said there would be a full segment dedicated to samurai, most likely they are only in the opening "cage" number and then the nuns and stuff take over.

SAMURAI

this is because I doubt that NoM has not full exclusive but only fragmented news

they first said that a samurai section will be in the show (sharing a fake picture of a samurai concept costume)

They never said it was a samurai section, just opening segment costume:

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/Dans-12-Jours_a589.html

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/REBEL-HEART-TOUR-INDICE-N-1_a596.html

News of M has fragmented posts because it seems they are keeping stuff until the last minute.

Everyone talked about Living For Love being in the same segment as La Isla Bonita etc but there is absolutely no clue for that, and it was supposed to be "Matador" until News of M revealed that it's Gypsy...

- It doesn't matter how many segments there are. If the setlist has 25 songs, 4 or 5 segments don't change anything. It is still 25 songs. Actually more segments means more interludes, which means more time to relax and change costume.

- Arianne mentioned a huge number of costumes. Which means a lot of themes and styles could be in just one section.

I have always been thinking that the first section could be mixed with Sex section, but it is more likely we will get those as 2 sections.