Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

2 hours ago, Vasili said:

To the above poster - reported.

I won't be sad to see you leave. Adios!

Oh, and the receipt's attached.

attachment-madonnainsta.jpg

For me, sad part is not "Jealous" part. The saddest part of that instagram stories is Madonna did use a her photo which horribly photoshopped!! Look at this original photo without photoshopping! Madonna's face was natural and really beautiful. But she used a horribly photoshopped photo! That picture looks like a horrible funeral make-up on the corpse! This is Sad.. So sad..

image.thumb.png.5f2c8968a14d0fa961a786c7499794d9.png

Other saddest part is that none of the fans who keep praise her that she is beautiful by looking at those horribly photoshopped fake pictures she constantly posts on Instagram, didn't notice that the photo with 50 cent is fake photo.

11 hours ago, MadameX said:

For me, sad part is not "Jealous" part. The saddest part of that instagram stories is Madonna did use a her photo which horribly photoshopped!! Look at this original photo without photoshopping! Madonna's face was natural and really beautiful. But she used a horribly photoshopped photo! That picture looks like a horrible funeral make-up on the corpse! This is Sad.. So sad..

image.thumb.png.5f2c8968a14d0fa961a786c7499794d9.png

Other saddest part is that none of the fans who keep praise her that she is beautiful by looking at those horribly photoshopped fake pictures she constantly posts on Instagram, didn't notice that the photo with 50 cent is fake photo.

I can think of something sadder…

22 minutes ago, DjKingBee said:

So which version do we download to get the hung up remix ? No mention of it on the Madonna site 

I think it's any digital version. Linking the UK versions because that's where I am. I'd assume it would work for the US store too

https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/finally-enough-love-50number-ones-digital-album

https://shopuk.madonna.com/products/finally-enough-lovedigital-album

On 8/16/2022 at 2:06 PM, adirondak said:

Who cares? it's an old post. It's not insecure to be hurt by someone literally taunting your looks in a public forum.  DOn't believe me? Post your picture. 

Did you read the posts before mine?

I was responding to someone who was sure she didn't care what people thought of her on social media.

23 hours ago, MadameX said:

Body dysmorphic disorder. Social media is so toxic.

12 hours ago, adirondak said:

I can think of something sadder…

So touchy. God forbid someone critiques your queen.

The "you're just jealous you won't look as good as me at my age" coupled with the facetuned pic was sad.

She really is a glutton for punishment, choosing to stay in the game and play it the way that she does.