Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

17 minutes ago, bstranger said:

Another great photo. I would love is she only posts photos less-filtered like that. She looks like herself and human. Stunning!

This!

So true!

That Selfie is one of her best photos she has ever taken in the last decade!! 

Less Filter And Less Photoshop And without incompetent Ricardo would her photo looks like herself and Human again and Stunning!

3 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

“Can we fall in love this summer?” isn’t a caption she’s placed over the photo, it’s embroidered inter her sweatshirt. 

there’s a NY artist @7SoulsDeep that leaves handwritten messages around as street art, “Can we fall in love this summer?” is one of them and also the name of their exhibition that opened in NY on June 7th. 

I think she’s just wearing the artists merch. 

Awesome. Thanks for the info. I love the top! I want one! 

7 hours ago, Veronica-Electronica said:

“Can we fall in love this summer?” isn’t a caption she’s placed over the photo, it’s embroidered inter her sweatshirt. 

there’s a NY artist @7SoulsDeep that leaves handwritten messages around as street art, “Can we fall in love this summer?” is one of them and also the name of their exhibition that opened in NY on June 7th. 

I think she’s just wearing the artists merch. 

Thanks for the info! That exhibition looks interesting.

I was curious because the text looked similar to the COADF handwritten font, and it even ended with a question mark.

Ever since she posted that random mention to COADF on her stories last month, I've been seeing things where there is nothing, lol.

16 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

I was curious because the text looked similar to the COADF handwritten font, and it even ended with a question mark.

Ever since she posted that random mention to COADF on her stories last month, I've been seeing things where there is nothing, lol.

That’s all of us!! 🔎 👀 😆 

4 hours ago, Alm47 said:

Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing.  She's just enjoying her summer for now.

22 hours ago, I am madonna said:

This is one of the best photos she has ever taken in the last decade. Her appearance in this photo is beautiful as she looks like a living person, unlike the photo of the incompetent Riccardo, who photoshopped her photo to make her look like an alien with weird corpse body makeup.

448332030_18449120542058553_4526629039369221950_n.jpg

Her forehead is huge.