Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

18 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Or just while she’s in a day off! Color looks the same but without extensions! 

From what I could tell, she actually had extensions sewed into her hair beyond her natural length, so with that being said, you just don't take them out whenever you want and are able to put them back in.  It's a process which people intend to keep in for some time.  So I'm gathering it's time to freshen up the current extensions or she's planning to take on another style.  Whatever the case, I'm sure she'll look fantastic.  I guess it makes sense if she's going back blonde, being she's a month out from the tour.  But like some expressed here, I was really digging the copper look and it really looked fantastic on her.  But so does blonde, so it's a win win in my perspective.  I just was hoping she was going to go for a different color for the first time on tour. 

1 hour ago, tscott said:

From what I could tell, she actually had extensions sewed into her hair beyond her natural length, so with that being said, you just don't take them out whenever you want and are able to put them back in.  It's a process which people intend to keep in for some time.  So I'm gathering it's time to freshen up the current extensions or she's planning to take on another style.  Whatever the case, I'm sure she'll look fantastic.  I guess it makes sense if she's going back blonde, being she's a month out from the tour.  But like some expressed here, I was really digging the copper look and it really looked fantastic on her.  But so does blonde, so it's a win win in my perspective.  I just was hoping she was going to go for a different color for the first time on tour. 

Yes definitely changing styles… I feel she’s going to put a lot of wigs in the tour. From the past 5 years this hair style/color was the bestttt! Made her look so fresh. 👌🏼 I hope she keeps it. 

On 6/12/2023 at 11:40 AM, musicinferno said:

I'm actually quite shocked she hasn't returned to blonde yet when we're so close to opening night. We know it's going to happen. 

I think most older pop stars use wigs like Dolly Parton and Cher. And I am sure most of Madonna’s naturally hair is gone anyhow. Nearly bald I assume.

Yes, because this is a sign of a "nearly bald" Madonna. :ahh:

Snapinsta.app_352855539_194319606531413_3801506066673160405_n_1440.jpg.cc34e57923aadecfc6a30d1f211c40d6.jpg

Dolly Parton has been using wigs since her 20's and 30's.  A lot of that is  because she didn't want to put stress on her own hair and it was just more convenient.  Cher has been wearing wigs as well since early in her career.  I can't speak for Dolly, but Cher seems to have been able to maintain her long natural dark hair. 

It's true as women (and men) get older, their hair thins out, especially if they have used dyes and excessive heat, etc. over the years.   I know J-LO uses many extensions to fill out her hair these days. 

2 hours ago, Mden said:

Oh, Andy, baby
Some day❤️🙏

She's right though, people have talk shit about her on his show.  He eats it up. Even when it's nothing really, he's like a teenage girl looking for any sort of tea to be spilt on her. I realize that's kinda what his show does, but I get the impression he's two-faced. He will kiss your ass to your face, but then go behind your back and rip you to shreds.