Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

16 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Why do both of this seem like the same shot from different angles and a different wig 

16 hours ago, xavier said:

That’s right. 👏🥂

9951-D43-E-1-A0-A-4212-8-FBA-A461525-CED

she's either had some fillers dissolved, buccal fat removal, lost weight during rehearsal, on ozempic or a combo of all! she looks incredible!!!! Cannot wait to see her look for the opening number!!!!

It's unbelievable that ppl are expecting everyone to cater to them bc they wanna be surprised in February, or whenever the hell their show is. Don't come to Madonna sites if you don't want spoilers, geesh. So entitled.

What are they even looking for, light debate about single covers lol there's a world tour going on!!

I do. But there's a entire subforum for the tour. It's unfair that in that subforum there's spoilers free threads and here, out that forum and safe place, spoilers are welcome, and ppl coming to say here what to what ppl? Doesn't make sense, outside that sub-forum there's no spoilers free threads. Summarizing: sympathetic.

While it would be hard to avoid it - we do have a forum and I ask that we respect the topics - if a topic has 'no spoilers' in the heading, it's pretty simple to understand to not post anything about the tour - set lists, pictures, videos etc. I don't know how clearer it needs to be???

Same with the social media - keep it non tour related.

If you want to discuss the tour, its setlist, pictures or videos - there are other threads for that. 

1 hour ago, Jackie said:

While it would be hard to avoid it - we do have a forum and I ask that we respect the topics - if a topic has 'no spoilers' in the heading, it's pretty simple to understand to not post anything about the tour - set lists, pictures, videos etc. I don't know how clearer it needs to be???

Same with the social media - keep it non tour related.

If you want to discuss the tour, its setlist, pictures or videos - there are other threads for that. 

What if on her social media she's posting about the tour which will be like, you know, every post.

59 minutes ago, Winn said:

What if on her social media she's posting about the tour which will be like, you know, every post.

It's her social media she can do what she wants- those who don't want to be spoiled can make a choice to not follow it.

It doesn't change that we have threads for spoilers and threads for not - it's very simple.