Madame X Tour | New York City

cherry

7 hours ago, mark perry said:

are people from crowd shouting things to her and can she hear them ??  for eg " i love you madonna " or "why the fuck are you so late " 

Yes, depending on your timing and seating position, she'll be able to hear you. The audience is respectfully quite silent in parts, particularly when they are trying to hear her speak (eg. during the audience interview).

One guy behind me would shout "MADONNA!" very loudly in almost every quiet break, driving all of us quite insane lol.  I mean, at least be creative :)

Edited by seanp78 (see edit history)

22 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Since there's no opening act, how do you know when she's about to come out and you should take your seat? :angel:

If you are VIP someone will probably tell you. When I wasn't VIP I just waited, and then you will see a rush of people coming to sit down in the front rows (the VIP people who were told). Also you will see her security take his place at the front of the stage along with various sound and stage people taking their places behind the Orchestra seating. 

22 hours ago, stfan97 said:

Since there's no opening act, how do you know when she's about to come out and you should take your seat? :angel:

9 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

If you are VIP someone will probably tell you. When I wasn't VIP I just waited, and then you will see a rush of people coming to sit down in the front rows (the VIP people who were told). Also you will see her security take his place at the front of the stage along with various sound and stage people taking their places behind the Orchestra seating. 

There's also the warning where her voice is projected over the speakers:

'Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming'. From the audios we have, seems like it gives you a minute to get to your seat. I'm assuming there's nothing onstage during that, and then from the first taps on the typewriter seems you might have an extra 30 seconds, and by the sounds of it doesn't seem like I'm missing a whole lot in the intro until the first song other than building momentum.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm basically gonna use this as my queue to be inside.

Fun tidbit... I wore the same shirt I wore last week to the show last night. The black & white version of this one:

BlackShirt_2_2048_1296x.jpg?v=1568764546

and a guy stopped me and asked me where I got it. I was like..."Oh well they sell a red version at the Merch table." and he was like "Yeah I know, we make the shirts, where did you get that one?" and I realized he thought I had somehow pirated the design or something while I told him I got it at the Pop Up Shop! Kinda strange he makes the shirts and didn't realize they made a white one for the Pop Up shop.  :OML:

4 hours ago, stefo said:
... Polaroid dealing

I absolutely dislike... She doesn't know the word "gift" ?

Even if money is dedicated to Raising Malawi (but nobody's been told about that), the way she requires the most money as possible is very uncomfortable for me.

Rich people buy expensive first rows seats and pays expensive polaroids pictures... And then can buy $2000 a signed record... What's next step... Music makes only the bourgeoisie at this time of the year... Still a material girl... Thought she hated the meaning of this song...

2 hours ago, shakeyerdix said:

I absolutely dislike... She doesn't know the word "gift" ?

Even if money is dedicated to Raising Malawi (but nobody's been told about that), the way she requires the most money as possible is very uncomfortable for me.

Rich people buy expensive first rows seats and pays expensive polaroids pictures... And then can buy $2000 a signed record... What's next step... Music makes only the bourgeoisie at this time of the year... Still a material girl... Thought she hated the meaning of this song...

I completely agree I'm starting to dislike who she's become she's nothing but a corporate brand and it shows more and more now 

1 hour ago, Matty said:

I completely agree I'm starting to dislike who she's become she's nothing but a corporate brand and it shows more and more now 

Maybe some of you forgot who she was when she was young... money was always part of the game, and not only for Madonna, for any artist in this business. 

• Fighter locked this topic
  • Fighter unlocked this topic
  • madgefan locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic