Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

On 3/16/2023 at 7:55 AM, Prayer said:

WELL. We didn't expect this one.

According to a member on PopJustice, "Love Don't Live Here Anymore" digital single coming at midnight:

lovedont.thumb.jpg.4a1cbd63098cf8f3a83b2e827145dc63.jpg

01. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Remix Edit) 4:03
02. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Soulpower Radio Remix Edit) 4:04
03. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Hot Mix Radio Edit) 4:51
04. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Soulpower Radio Remix Version) 4:45
05. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Remix) 4:55

Hope we also have the remastered video with her masturbating a column in Buenos Aires in the middle of all the "Evita" madness. :smile:

acpvbv.gif

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwmuR0qLeJs/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

DJ Mark Picchiotti on Instagram talking about his unreleased remix of LDLHA Screenshot_20230831_233844_Instagram.thumb.jpg.5c4251418aee38937b033889ec4ff3c3.jpg

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Are we getting Power of Goodbye this month? We need it bad.

I would love it but I don't think we are getting it.They aren't copyrighted still and apparently max martin song may come out in 3 weeks

Sad but understandavle with all the new releases by new artists

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I would love it but I don't think we are getting it.They aren't copyrighted still and apparently max martin song may come out in 3 weeks

Sad but understandavle with all the new releases by new artists

But The Power of Good-Bye music video is registered under it's own single. I'm sure we get it this month.

Have we had any confirmation since that initial press release that the back catalogue campaign with Warner will include expanded versions of her albums? 

I somehow doubt that there will be a second volume to Finally Enough Love, but somehow it would feel like a more believable rumour right now than the official announcement of an expanded classic album. 

Madonna doesn’t like dedicating too much time to past work and I think that since Finally Enough Love and those dodgy collabs that working on the Celebration tour has become the sole focus of her ‘revisiting the past’ energies.

Edited by MadonnaDave (see edit history)

2 hours ago, MadonnaDave said:

Have we had any confirmation since that initial press release that the back catalogue campaign with Warner will include expanded versions of her albums? 

I somehow doubt that there will be a second volume to Finally Enough Love, but somehow it would feel like a more believable rumour right now than the official announcement of an expanded classic album. 

Madonna doesn’t like dedicating too much time to past work and I think that since Finally Enough Love and those dodgy collabs that working on the Celebration tour has become the sole focus of her ‘revisiting the past’ energies.

Oof don’t go into this. You’ll get the usual “nothing was ever promised”, “this is all a narrative made up by the fans”, “why are you reading so much into a 2 year old announcement”, “nobody except fans care about anniversaries”, crowd

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW