Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

the artwork and the album version so I can add to my singles playlist and have the correct artwork.....thats it tbh. I like the cohesiveness of the era which is why the Ray Of Light EP not having the singe edit is a complete bummer to me. The same with the Music EP. Just put the album or single edit on or both please Emily. 

On 9/10/2023 at 2:32 PM, Jackie said:

I'm still really curious to see what Madonna was thinking with the Luke Slater. It was such a departure from her usual light and fluffy club mixes - 

Probably saved time for the final single and money so she used a new loved remixer in nothing really matters and became a work dj couple

On 9/11/2023 at 2:29 PM, Aiwa08 said:

Don't Tell Me is very remixable. The Tracy Young remix is amazing for the dance floor.

Not a fan that mix apart from the breakdown bit at 4:25 - absolutely gorgeous!! She did the same with What It Feels Like For A Girl at 4:25 too, just love that blissful house sound, genius 

On 9/11/2023 at 3:45 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

nothing will beat the orbital remix of bedtime story

Price did even more wonders for the Re-Invention edit off this. My only complain's he chopped a lotta lyrics for this edit, but honestly tis totally understandable.

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

So true bestie. Except what you said about the lyrics, but everything else, so true.

Well imo for an interlude it doesn't feel the need for the full lyrics being kept. If song were actually sung live, then it'd be mandatory no lyrics chopping.

Edited by Anapausis (see edit history)

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Friday midnight already in NZ. Nothing "new" this week either.

That f*****g "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP. Can't wait till it gets OUT of her latest release spot on Spotify and Apple Music.

Maybe next week we're lucky and have "The Power".

Well at least they have fixed the fvcking release date of the EP's? I'm afraid to go there and notice they still haven't - would be another outbreak to my personal collection...

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

Friday midnight already in NZ. Nothing "new" this week either.

That f*****g "Sorry" BLOND:ISH remixes EP. Can't wait till it gets OUT of her latest release spot on Spotify and Apple Music.

Maybe next week we're lucky and have "The Power".

I just forgot to mention:

MAY AN ANGEL'S TALKING THROUGH U!!!

Innocent/possibly stupid question, may have been addressed elsewhere (apologies if so)... I listened to Calderone & Quayle "Glam" Remix of Hollywood for the first time in ages on the train this morning after loving the edit on Finally Enough Love.... is the FEL Edit for another remix version/title or exclusive to the edit? In my opinion they are very different with similar elements, I really enjoy the FEL version.

39 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Innocent/possibly stupid question, may have been addressed elsewhere (apologies if so)... I listened to Calderone & Quayle "Glam" Remix of Hollywood for the first time in ages on the train this morning after loving the edit on Finally Enough Love.... is the FEL Edit for another remix version/title or exclusive to the edit? In my opinion they are very different with similar elements, I really enjoy the FEL version.

According to the original FEL press release it said most racks, including the Calderone & Quayle Edit of Hollywood were available digitally for the first time and available commercially for the first time

1 hour ago, DickTracy said:

Yeah the "Calderone & Quayle Edit" is actually a different mix, instead of just an edit of "Calderone & Quayle Glam Mix". It was originally included on this promo CD: https://www.discogs.com/release/216223-Madonna-Hollywood

It's the same situation with "Beautiful Stranger (Calderone Radio Mix)" and "Beautiful Stranger (Calderone Club Mix)".

13 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Ugh I want the full length version of that edit whatever it is. Thanks for clarifying fam!

I thought it was a version made with stems

It is called a radio mix so actually Warner confused it

I only think the intro is different and whoever wants it already has it 

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW