The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

50 minutes ago, Madonna Wannabee Collector said:

is all this based on just one venue picture???

45 minutes ago, lukash said:

Yes

Sounds like we should wait and see what's really going on, rather jumping the gun and thinking one's seating is being moved.  Since nothing has been officially confirmed about the staging, it's probably best to wait before getting upset.

3 hours ago, tscott said:

Sounds like we should wait and see what's really going on, rather jumping the gun and thinking one's seating is being moved.  Since nothing has been officially confirmed about the staging, it's probably best to wait before getting upset.

The reason I’m questioning my seat is because in the reply I had from the O2 they said they were sorry they had to move my seat and understand how frustrating it is. 

1 minute ago, MartinX said:

The reason I’m questioning my seat is because in the reply I had from the O2 they said they were sorry they had to move my seat and understand how frustrating it is. 

I understand.  But let's rationalize this?  Is your seat movement any worse than the original?  I think you might be pleasantly surprised you will still have a great view and experience.  :)

On 8/10/2023 at 10:04 PM, Madame X said:

Guys, I need your opinion. I'm making myself nervous about wether or not I bought the right tickets for the shows I'm about to attend.

I will see her four times: I will attend all four Germany shows.

Here's a map for Cologne, Germany:

8wu2qkp.png

For Nov 15th, I chose a seat (PK1) in block 216, row 5 (actually row 7 but the first row is starting at row 3), in the middle.
For Nov 16th, I chose the VIP2 package (Iconic VIP package) - standing ticket in Pit 2.

Here's a map for Berlin, Germany:

HBhXAMi.png

For Nov 28th, I chose the VIP3 package (You Can Dance VIP package) - seat in block 208, row 10 (actually row 16 but the first row is starting at row 7), on the left.
For Nov 29th, I chose a Golden Circle standig ticket.

Do you think I made the right decisions with these? I want to be close as possible to her, but I also want a good view of the whole show...

Did you ever wear plateau boots in a standing area? I'm above average (178 cm), but I think I want to push my hight a bit to get a better view.

Lanxess Arena is the best European Arena..... and it seems that nobody knows it because there are still many tickets. It is near the train station (10 minutes) and near the highway. So yes you made the best choice. Better choice than Accor Arena and Sportpaleis far more bigger. The fifteenth rank in Cologne is up above. The fifteenth rank in Antwerp is at the middle. So much much much smaller. In Antwerp the killing and drug zone is just in front of the venue. And still in Antwerp there is only one toilet LOL

Edited by PM3962 (see edit history)

2 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I do feel for the people who bought tickets to this show - I’m just glad I never bothered and will wait for the horribly edited show on hbo max 😎

That was me for the Madame X tour but I'm so excited for this one and I'm glad I've got my tickets 

Woke up today, feeling super grateful for M’s health and bounce back. But I can’t help but feel a little gutted I won’t be going to see her tonight in the fascist state of Toronto. I know she’ll be back but it’s that small weird sadness. Can’t wait for next year.

17 hours ago, McDonna said:

Can I have fries with that?

5 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

OHHH is that a reference to the police being called at one of her concerts in Toronto years ago? I'm 26 y'all, I have to connect these references through tidbits I've seen in passing, I wasn't around for most of the lore :rip:

image.png

3 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

OHHH is that a reference to the police being called at one of her concerts in Toronto years ago? I'm 26 y'all, I have to connect these references through tidbits I've seen in passing, I wasn't around for most of the lore :rip:

Get with it Babe. You have so much to learn.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic