The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Im the evening of August 4th, she posted these exact words followed by the #soon:

“Thank you again for your incredible Support and Patience over these past few weeks!

I'm happy to report that the rerouted tour schedule will be coming in the next few days!

See You Soon for a well deserved

Celebration !!”

Yea, we will get the announcement sometime this week, I am assuming.

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

It’s the Lion’s Gate in astrology tomorrow (8/8). I’m sure she will announce then! 🥳😘

She's a believer in astrology, so I can see this happening.  If it does happen tomorrow, I'd say that I can understand why she does believe.  I'm sure it's beyond just her control when this is going to be announced.  However, "The Lion's Gate" as you stated is at it's peak tomorrow.  It offers the opportunity for spirit to make the intangible, tangible and our intentions our actualities.  Reading more into this "Lion Gate", I can see how inviting it is for people to follow astrology because of how things unfolds in one's life. :)

56 minutes ago, tscott said:

She's a believer in astrology, so I can see this happening.  If it does happen tomorrow, I'd say that I can understand why she does believe.  I'm sure it's beyond just her control when this is going to be announced.  However, "The Lion's Gate" as you stated is at it's peak tomorrow.  It offers the opportunity for spirit to make the intangible, tangible and our intentions our actualities.  Reading more into this "Lion Gate", I can see how inviting it is for people to follow astrology because of how things unfolds in one's life. :)

Good grief . Letting that gobbledygook control your decisions on when to take action on something sounds very un-Madonna to me. She does what she wants when she wants. Not when the moon and stars tell her to.

41 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yes I’ve seen her talking about over the years. Talking about it is a bit different to making business decisions around it. Just let the fans and crew know asap. They are the ones that are impacted, not Jupiter or Uranus.

18 hours ago, Future Lover said:

The show itself is probably essentially ready to go considering she was hospitalized while they were already in full production rehearsals. They were so close to the opening night that the show itself is no doubt locked in and they were probably doing dress rehearsals or close to that point. There is no more show building to be done, so 8 weeks is plenty of time for them to get everything finalized. Honestly, it could probably be done in 3-4. 

The only thing standing in her way would be stamina and her health. But considering she's been out and about and hasn't seemed to struggle much, it seems her strength has mostly bounced back and I do not doubt she's in some sort of therapy to help regain her strength as well. 

Agreed.  I'm sure she had it pretty locked down.  But like you said, it's a matter of getting that stamina back.  We can only hope since she's been out and about, her strength is getting back to normal. I'm sure by the end of the month or the beginning of Sept. she might be back in rehearsals and doing a dress rehearsal or two. 

Good grief . Letting that gobbledygook control your decisions on when to take action on something sounds very un-Madonna to me. She does what she wants when she wants. Not when the moon and stars tell her to.
It's a very good time to set intentions and manifest. Very M (& very me, in fact), but I can't see M choosing this day because of that.
I figured Tuesday anyway, but we'll see, lol.

I got deja vu while typing this

Today is Lion’s gate. It is perfect for making the new tour announcement:

Ready to manifest your ideal reality and start living your dream life? You better be, because the Lion’s Gate portal of 2023 is officially reopening. - There’s no time for peek-a-boo today. - This is considered one of the most powerful windows of opportunity for manifestation, so take this opportunity to breathe life into your boldest ideas and your brightest vision for the future. 

https://stylecaster.com/lists/lions-gate-portal/

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic