The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

1 hour ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

you'll probably be moved accordingly

As long as it's to the front of the catwalk, then fine. But if this means I'm no longer next to the catwalk, I would expect an option to refund. Paid way too much money to not have the experience I paid for.

30 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

As long as it's to the front of the catwalk, then fine. But if this means I'm no longer next to the catwalk, I would expect an option to refund. Paid way too much money to not have the experience I paid for.

They will be moving you to the end of the stadium near the doors.

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

With you on that I'm (was) right at the tip of the central catwalk now god knows 

Guys, I need your opinion. I'm making myself nervous about wether or not I bought the right tickets for the shows I'm about to attend.

I will see her four times: I will attend all four Germany shows.

Here's a map for Cologne, Germany:

8wu2qkp.png

For Nov 15th, I chose a seat (PK1) in block 216, row 5 (actually row 7 but the first row is starting at row 3), in the middle.
For Nov 16th, I chose the VIP2 package (Iconic VIP package) - standing ticket in Pit 2.

Here's a map for Berlin, Germany:

HBhXAMi.png

For Nov 28th, I chose the VIP3 package (You Can Dance VIP package) - seat in block 208, row 10 (actually row 16 but the first row is starting at row 7), on the left.
For Nov 29th, I chose a Golden Circle standig ticket.

Do you think I made the right decisions with these? I want to be close as possible to her, but I also want a good view of the whole show...

Did you ever wear plateau boots in a standing area? I'm above average (178 cm), but I think I want to push my hight a bit to get a better view.

25 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Guys, I need your opinion. I'm making myself nervous about wether or not I bought the right tickets for the shows I'm about to attend.

8wu2qkp.png

For Nov 15th, I chose a seat (PK1) in block 216, row 5 (actually row 7 but the first row is starting at row 3), in the middle.
For Nov 16th, I chose the VIP2 package (Iconic VIP package) - standing ticket in Pit 2.

HBhXAMi.png

For Nov 28th, I chose the VIP3 package (You Can Dance VIP package) - seat in block 208, row 10 (actually row 16 but the first row is starting at row 7), on the left.

Do you think I made the right decisions with these? I want to be close as possible to her, but I also want a good view of the whole show...

Did you ever wear plateau boots in a standing area? I'm above average (178 cm), but I think I want to push my hight a bit to get a better view.

Sounds perfect to see her from all the best angles! Good job on your selection.

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Madame X there’s nothing better than seeing Madonna multiple times so I’m sure you’ll gave the best experience from every view point 

7 hours ago, Nemanja said:

she can go every tour like GH tour, she will sold out any arena....she dont need to create, like many other legends in music...theater tour is probably her worst decision financial.

7 hours ago, Nemanja said:

she can go every tour like GH tour, she will sold out any arena....she dont need to create, like many other legends in music...theater tour is probably her worst decision financial.

there must be an audience for this kind of constant regurgitation

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

8wu2qkp.png

HBhXAMi.png

Sounds awesome. I’ve sat all over at her concerts and I’ve enjoyed every single one for different reasons. They were are all special. So, get ready to dance and enjoy! 

52 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Sounds awesome. I’ve sat all over at her concerts and I’ve enjoyed every single one for different reasons. They were are all special. So, get ready to dance and enjoy! 

Same! Well, can only speak for Rebel Heart lol - but I was left, adjacent, near, nearer and all had its benefits! 

On 8/10/2023 at 3:28 PM, xrhaul said:

For me it’s better cos I have GA Pit  :hearteyes:

Sent a message to Ticket master and AXS got this from TM…

“We don't have any information if the seating map has changed as we only sell tickets on the event's behalf.  

They have only stated that Seats located on Level 4 (Upper Tier, Upper Bowl) are not recommended for those who have a fear of heights. Floor Seating is not raked and other customers might stand during the performance.’

54 minutes ago, MartinX said:

Sent a message to Ticket master and AXS got this from TM…

“We don't have any information if the seating map has changed as we only sell tickets on the event's behalf.  

They have only stated that Seats located on Level 4 (Upper Tier, Upper Bowl) are not recommended for those who have a fear of heights. Floor Seating is not raked and other customers might stand during the performance.’

What’s all this mean? Can you respond to them to have them clarify better?

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

What’s all this mean? Can you respond to them to have them clarify better?

Their reply….

We can only announce a change once it's been confirmed to us by the venue or promoter – at the moment we haven't had anything through about your event.

When we do get information about this event, we'll be in touch with everyone who booked with us by email – we'll also post any updates on our altered events page, so be sure to keep an eye there.

What I can advise you is directly contact the event venue if there was a change in the layout of the seating map.

3 minutes ago, MartinX said:

Their reply….

We can only announce a change once it's been confirmed to us by the venue or promoter – at the moment we haven't had anything through about your event.

When we do get information about this event, we'll be in touch with everyone who booked with us by email – we'll also post any updates on our altered events page, so be sure to keep an eye there.

What I can advise you is directly contact the event venue if there was a change in the layout of the seating map.

Can you please go ahead and contact the venue directly? You’re a doll. Thank you.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic