The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

21 minutes ago, SuperBicycle said:

I think these are the original dates from the 2nd leg US tour that was never postponed. So I would assume, at this stage, that these concerts will happen as planned.

The dates I saw prior when buying my ticket like 2 months ago ended mid December. So I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ 

8 hours ago, lukash said:

layout with runaway on AXS is back now for original designe. It was all system mistake I think. 

even though it gave some of us a minor panic attack, I did notice that at least SOME venues are actually selling tickets on the far sides of the 2 runways on either side of the front sections.  Take a look at Ticketmaster's listing for San Francisco or for LA (Inglewood) -- were those sections on the far sides of those runways always on sale and I just didn't notice because I only looked at NYC shows?   I wonder if certain venues have more space so they're selling those extra seats or what?    Very curious to see what happens once the original dates get rescheduled...

16 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Reading the Sun article and considering that she only has October 13 for building the stage and rehearsals at the O2 (Blink 182 are performing there on October 11-12) made me afraid that she might cancel London's first night... I hope at least Sunday 15 is safe!

I wouldn't worry.  These venues are used to getting set up in a whim.  It's pretty common for them to have to quickly take down and put up new stages.  I do understand why some here are a bit concern that she might cancel her opening night, but we also have to remember more than not, she's has a good record when it comes to touring.  It's just the last couple tours ran into some issues.  We can only hope all will be well this time around.  I also feel like she and her management probably are going to go out of their way to make sure she makes the show and arrives relatively on time during the tour.  I think they know they are skating on thin ice because of her lateness antics in the past.  

I'm sure the first show will go off without a hitch.  I think the only thing in the back of my mind is if she will b4 healthy/strong enough to endure the tour.  But she's strong and she still has two more months to go.  We can only hope she will rebuild her stamina when she starts rehearsing again. :)

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

I wouldn't worry.  These venues are used to getting set up in a whim.  It's pretty common for them to have to quickly take down and put up new stages.  I do understand why some here are a bit concern that she might cancel her opening night, but we also have to remember more than not, she's has a good record when it comes to touring.  It's just the last couple tours ran into some issues.  We can only hope all will be well this time around.  I also feel like she and her management probably are going to go out of their way to make sure she makes the show and arrives relatively on time during the tour.  I think they know they are skating on thin ice because of her lateness antics in the past.  

I'm sure the first show will go off without a hitch.  I think the only thing in the back of my mind is if she will b4 healthy/strong enough to endure the tour.  But she's strong and she still has two more months to go.  We can only hope she will rebuild her stamina when she starts rehearsing again. :)

I appreciate your optimism. However, if you look back so many of her tours have had delays, postponements and cancellations for opening night/s. Especially the recent ones. So I think it’s fair for people to have realistic fears around that. Especially considering everyone who bought tickets did not know these would be the opening shows. For me personally, I would never buy opening night for that reason. But also, I am travelling from Australia so that makes the stakes higher for me too.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Reading the Sun article and considering that she only has October 13 for building the stage and rehearsals at the O2 (Blink 182 are performing there on October 11-12) made me afraid that she might cancel London's first night... I hope at least Sunday 15 is safe!

If you don’t have tickets for other shows I would keep that as a possibility. Because I’d hate to see you miss out. Opening nights have a history of delay/postponement/cancellation as we know.

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Fingers crossed that she won’t! :seeno:

It's true that opening nights in the 21st century tours tend to change, but the second try of opening night never changed, and loves... this is the second try... do we remember Vancouver right? Fly high angel.

Now seriously, she's keeping London octuber 14, that is because it's possible. If she's rehearsing in another UK arena week prior opening night and then they move the stage to the O2 what's the problem? Blink 182 were always gonna perform there before, opening night or not. She can do the dress rehearsalf by october 13 in the O2 perfectly. 

27 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I appreciate your optimism. However, if you look back so many of her tours have had delays, postponements and cancellations for opening night/s. Especially the recent ones. So I think it’s fair for people to have realistic fears around that. Especially considering everyone who bought tickets did not know these would be the opening shows. For me personally, I would never buy opening night for that reason. But also, I am travelling from Australia so that makes the stakes higher for me too.

"So many of her tours"?  "Opening night?" I have looked back.  If I'm correct, only DWT and MX tours had issues starting their first scheduled date/opening night. My "optimism" is considering Two tours out of 11 didn't start as planned.  And now we have, Celebration but we can't hardly hold that against her, can we?  But the concern was starting Oct. 14th, and like mentioned, I have faith it will most likely start on time. Nothing is certain of course. I recognize people's concerns.  Especially since MXT had many cancellations.  Though again, I'm looking at the whole picture with 11 tours, and 9 of them started as scheduled.  Therefore, it's a bit incorrect to claim "so many of her tours have had delays, postponements and cancellations for opening night/s." when it's just not true. 

But again, I do understand people's concerns.  But more than not, she's started on time and has had a pretty good record throughout her 40 years when it comes to touring.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic