The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

i thought about going by myself but it's just too expensive. Who knows, maybe she'll announce more dates for next year and come here eventually, but it's just not possible to afford a trip abroad right now. Not to mention US tickets are like WAY more expensive than Europe ones, it's just ridiculous

I HAVE to go to Madonna shows alone. There's no way I can entertain anyone else's conversations when she's on stage.

In fact all the concerts of hers I went alone, except Girlie Show. My friend got me suite seats cuz he knew I liked her. Food in the room, everything. That was nice but my favorite times were when it was just me and the show.

Oh and there's also most ppl I know don't like her and would never pay those prices lol but still...

11 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

I’m tempted to get tickets now as there are some available this weekend on but have no one to go with 🥹

I understand your feelings, I often had to go by myself and I don't like it much.

If you want, I'm going on my own both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday I'm sitting in the floor B, there are plenty of tickets.

1 hour ago, N3onNostalgic said:

One week till my show who else is seeing her on the 17th? I feel like I've been really irritating to everyone I know cause I keep going on about it lol.

I am alarming myself with the level of hysteria I am reaching. My husband is ready to leave me.

We're there on 15th. I am out on 14th but I just know my mind will be elsewhere. Sunday morning is going to be TOUGH.

3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I understand your feelings, I often had to go by myself and I don't like it much.

If you want, I'm going on my own both Saturday and Sunday. Sunday I'm sitting in the floor B, there are plenty of tickets.

That’s very kind of you - I can’t go Saturday now but might still go on Sunday - I’m very torn on this tour for some reason …. If I do go I will PM you 😘🥰

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

I got a noob question. I got Pista A tickets for barcelona. Do you guys think that this gets me to any spot inside of the indicated Pista A section? 

Dont really remeber if i did buy a mire specific seat/place within that section… 

I guess coming as early as possibel would be the best choice, right?

IMG_6294.jpeg

That plan doesnt look right. Its confusing 

1 hour ago, WopaelWopael said:

I got a noob question. I got Pista A tickets for barcelona. Do you guys think that this gets me to any spot inside of the indicated Pista A section? 

Dont really remeber if i did buy a mire specific seat/place within that section… 

IMG_6294.jpeg

Right, but there are early entry VIP packages for that section. It's the same thing in Lisbon, Floor A GA:

Screenshot_2023-10-10-23-53-52-858_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg

Edited by stratus (see edit history)

3 hours ago, WopaelWopael said:

IMG_6294.jpeg

Pista A, Pista B and pits have no seats at all. It’s all like a stadium set up. 

if you bought pista A, golden circle/early entry or something like that you can access the Pista A right in front of the stage. If you just bought the regular Pista A you can just go until the catwalk sides.

Btw, I also have Pista A in Barcelona, night 2.

6 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

If someone here wants to go with me on Saturday, I just found two tickets right by the catwalk for 540 pounds and I'm very tempted to get them...PM me...

Update: I’ve convinced my DAD to join me as a stop over on the way back from his business trip in amsterdam :rip: Can’t wait to see what he thinks!

9 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

What the hell is this "Golden Circle" thing I see so many people mention.

Where horny Madonna fans go to get golden showers… no not really but some say that oral sex has happened there. 

it’s is a separate standing section in front of the stage. 

45 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

What the hell is this "Golden Circle" thing I see so many people mention.

In some arenas they sold that area in front of the stage as a golden circle area or early entry ticket, so you can get closer to the stage and our queen. 

for example in mdna tour you were supposed to win a contest to enter that are (or suck someone’s d*ck or p*ssy)  😆 

4 hours ago, Michael_Py said:

In some arenas they sold that area in front of the stage as a golden circle area or early entry ticket, so you can get closer to the stage and our queen. 

for example in mdna tour you were supposed to win a contest to enter that are (or suck someone’s d*ck or p*ssy)  😆 

Or you had to get a tattoo of Madonna’s face :laughing:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic