The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

26 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I don’t remember that. But that’s hilarious and awesome. I love it when she’s angry. 😂 

I can’t remember what Madonna posted but Debi was not having it as she had just had Covid and she started lecturing Madonna. Fans noticed after that she was not following her but of course that didn’t last.

she should open with bday song, after all that's where it all started. I think she should replicate her mother with giant legs that slowly spread and then she's propelled on stage from a trap hidden behind two curtains between the legs singing "na na na, sing my song tonight". That's why she followed M.I.A again.

1 hour ago, cosmic_system said:

Well she fired her usual musical director for DWT at the last minute, that’s when Stuart arrived. I mean maybe it’s nothing but it’s not that impossible Kevin is not part of the tour anymore. She still follow her ex thought so 😂

Shit you are right, she’s still following Malik and he is still following her.

I seem to recall they were not following eachother at some stage though?

39 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

she should open with bday song, after all that's where it all started. I think she should replicate her mother with giant legs that slowly spread and then she's propelled on stage from a trap hidden behind two curtains between the legs singing "na na na, sing my song tonight". That's why she followed M.I.A again.

Like Geri Halliwell at the brits? Emerging from a giant minge is far, far too low brow for Madonna.  Madonna has class and would use symbolism instead of something so vulgar. 

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Shit you are right, she’s still following Malik and he is still following her.

I seem to recall they were not following eachother at some stage though?

You can’t take her following/followers list too seriously. It glitches all the time. Multiple times she “stopped” following Guy O, only to appear on the following list the next day.

38 minutes ago, deathproof said:

It’s in her DNA. For someone to say otherwise clearly isn’t a fan…

sorry

Nah not a fan at all,  spent a fortune on tickets again this tour but I can’t be a fan apparently… even though I’m travelling to different countries to see the show 🤣

I just don’t find her vulgar… it’s not a word I’d use to describe her. I’ve never found her shocking either. I’m 30 - things madonna does don’t surprise or shock me,  I’ve been brought up through eras of worse. 

1 minute ago, ScottyX said:

I hope not

That was my first thought, but maybe it’ll work. I can’t personally image one how any sort of MC or Compere will work but maybe Bob will replace the classic interludes with brief sets of a few minutes each? 

I don’t know, but I’m happy to see where this goes because I’m completely unfamiliar with their work so it’s entirely new and exciting for me. 

7 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I hope not

I hope not too as it will be distracting and I feel it would be a joint tour. Perhaps Bob will help link the gaps where Madonna needs to take breaks or do a costume change? I just hope it's not gonna be a partial stand-up comedy show where they crack jokes after every few songs. This reminds me of her long talking bits during RHT and MXT.

12 minutes ago, milingo83 said:

I honestly don’t care how she looks, I feel like the superficial nature of some fans online saddens me… and if it genuinely does hurt her, which I imagine it does, it must be very hard to deal with. 

55 minutes ago, scion said:

That was my first thought, but maybe it’ll work. I can’t personally image one how any sort of MC or Compere will work but maybe Bob will replace the classic interludes with brief sets of a few minutes each? 

I don’t know, but I’m happy to see where this goes because I’m completely unfamiliar with their work so it’s entirely new and exciting for me. 

I got plenty of him from drag race. It will be disappointing to me if he is woven throughout the show. I'm going to see Madonna lol

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic