The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

18 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

2 notes? Calling it now...Into the Groove. Or Vogue. Only 2 I can think of that might meet this criteria.

I would say defenitely Into The Groove, those two notes are Iconic, plus the lyrics are litterally about stepping to the beat after getting up on your feet

22 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

I just noticed that she unfollowed Kevin Atunes on Instagram and he is nowhere to be found in the recent day 1 rehearsal video. But Stuart Price is right by her side in a scene from the video upload.

I never followed him - what was / is his insta handle?

2 hours ago, andifeel said:

Tony “This show opens at 500 miles per hour”

The internet : “she’s opening with Live To Tell”

Madonna / Amy Schumer daring Madonna to play her “greatest hits” / Livenation / every bit of marketing : “This is greatest hits”

The internet : “it’s four decades not greatest hits. I’m hoping for I’m Addicted, Impressive Instant and Falling Free”

Tony : “the first song will have you on your feet”

The Internet : “what better song than the number 93 ‘hit’, Nothing Really Matters”

You forgot: 

Madonna’s Instagram: photos and videos featuring Stuart Price at rehearsal studio 

The Internet: “That’s just Anthony Perkins with a recent facelift.”

2 hours ago, andifeel said:

Tony “This show opens at 500 miles per hour”

The internet : “she’s opening with Live To Tell”

Madonna / Amy Schumer daring Madonna to play her “greatest hits” / Livenation / every bit of marketing : “This is greatest hits”

The internet : “it’s four decades not greatest hits. I’m hoping for I’m Addicted, Impressive Instant and Falling Free”

Tony : “the first song will have you on your feet”

The Internet : “what better song than the number 93 ‘hit’, Nothing Really Matters”

The accuracy :lol:

45 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Also Kevin Antunes is still following her. Maybe she never followed him to start with?

He was in her stories a week ago so I find it hard to believe she has stopped working with him and unfollowed him between then and now.

Yeah, y'all are falling down a Kevin sized void. He was in the rehearsal photos with her and Stuart last week. He's very much still there... I suspect Stuart is a creative consultant or perhaps he has made a couple of clubby medleys! I don't think he likes being on the road anymore though now that he has a family, so I very much doubt he'll be the musical director.

8 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

In my humble opinion, sure she's labeling this as "giving what the fans have been asking for' kind of tour, but remember this is the first tour she is performing music she is NOT promoting. Literally everything is on the table (not just stuff off FEL and IC) xo

Watch the tour announcement video. It’s a Greatest Hits tour. Sit down. :smokey:

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Also Kevin Antunes is still following her. Maybe she never followed him to start with?

He was in her stories a week ago so I find it hard to believe she has stopped working with him and unfollowed him between then and now.

She was following him - at least when I checked around the time of the first announcement of the tour. And I agree, it’s hard to believe, but it seems to be true.

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

Yeah, y'all are falling down a Kevin sized void. He was in the rehearsal photos with her and Stuart last week. He's very much still there... I suspect Stuart is a creative consultant or perhaps he has made a couple of clubby medleys! I don't think he likes being on the road anymore though now that he has a family, so I very much doubt he'll be the musical director.

If he’s smart, he will divorce his wife and kids to work with Madonna. You don’t say no to Madonna. Everyone knows that.

16 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

She was following him - at least when I checked around the time of the first announcement of the tour. And I agree, it’s hard to believe, but it seems to be true.

Remember when Debi laid into her about her Covid conspiracies and she unfollowed Debi for awhile 😂

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic