The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

9 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I too have tickets stress...

When sitting it's so far away, so far away. For MDNA in Rome I ended on a restricted view part, although the ticket was bought during presale!

When it's standing you have to queue and fight with the crowd and their cellphones. It was very tiring in Nice 2012, or Turin 2015.

If she's performing at the Forum in Milan, I really don't know what to buy. Any suggestion?

This is the map, right?

milan-mediolanum-forum-milano-biglietti-

Try to get B19, B20, B7, B6 tickets if you can afford them and they're available.

If you can't, B21, B22, B5, B4 would also be fine.

It seems like it's a "small" place though:

Milan_%E2%80%93_Mediolanum_Forum_(inside

So even other sections would be cool, I think!

7 minutes ago, Enrico said:

When sitting it's so far away, so far away. For MDNA in Rome I ended on a restricted view part, although the ticket was bought during presale!

When it's standing you have to queue and fight with the crowd and their cellphones. It was very tiring in Nice 2012, or Turin 2015.

If she's performing at the Forum in Milan, I really don't know what to buy. Any suggestion?

Buy standing and queue. It’ll be worth it.

2 minutes ago, Dj Garrido said:

You guys from US and Europe have no idea of how it hurts us, fans from South America, to read posts like "hope she comes to my city" knowing that Madonna always goes to a f**king nearby city.  Or "ticket stress I don´t wanna go to a city nearby" F*CK OFF! So you are not a Madonna fan!

Just get a bus and shut up! Be thankful Madonna is coming to your country. Do not complain. 

I´m from Rio, Brazil. 1 US$ costs more than 5,5 Brazilian Reais. 

South America fans are suffering because there is no clue of Madonna coming here with this tour. The last time was 10 years ago, in the MDNA tour. Most of SA countries are in big financial crisis. A few rich fans from here always travel abroad to see Madonna concerts. But the majority don´t have financial conditions to it. I´m in the group of fans that don´t have the money. 

Do something, Janja!

20 minutes ago, Enrico said:

With Lady Gaga in Sant Jordi I wasn't stressed because I didn't care about her at all, and I had floor tickets and I went with a normal time (not late, not early) and I had a really good view of everything. By law in Europe, they can't fill arenas floor till the maximum as it has to be guaranteed a good space in case of emergency and safety, so it was very relaxed and I actually enjoyed it. 

12 minutes ago, matthewzilla said:

No Texas shows? :(

Just seen on ATRL there were the following additional US dates in another Tweet made by TotalTix83 or whatever the @ is before they deleted the post:

Sep 13 - Houston

Sep 19 - Dallas

Sep 22 - Austin

Sep 28 / 30 - Los Angeles

Oct 5 - San Francisco

Oct 7 - Las Vegas

2 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

With Lady Gaga in Sant Jordi I wasn't stressed because I didn't care about her at all, and I had floor tickets and I went with a normal time (not late, not early) and I had a really good view of everything. By law in Europe, they can't fill arenas floor till the maximum as it has to be guaranteed a good space in case of emergency and safety. 

I wouldn't say the floor was too full in Turin, but it was difficult to watch, especially the catwalk and heart stage. It was very stressful. Another stressful time was MDNA in San Siro. That's why I think I'll choose Milan Assago rather than Olympic Stadium even if Rome is much closer to where I live. I might consider a late minute visit in Rome...

3 minutes ago, Where's The Party? said:

Just seen on ATRL there were the following additional US dates in another Tweet made by TotalTix83 or whatever the @ is before they deleted the post:

Sep 13 - Houston

Sep 19 - Dallas

Sep 22 - Austin

Sep 28 / 30 - Los Angeles

Oct 5 - San Francisco

Oct 7 - Las Vegas

If she's still performing in the US at the beginning of October, then London is at risk...

Didn't she cancel the first Lusnon or London shows due to tight schedule? Anyone remembers?

3 minutes ago, fuck ducker said:

Enrico, could you please edit the title to something more simple like "Greatest Hits Tour"?

I read your previous post but I can't from my tablet. I need a pc.

We plan to start a new thread when the announcement is official. I'll be working at 3 pm, but please create a new thread with the real info and I'll feature it as soon as I get home.

10 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I wouldn't say the floor was too full in Turin, but it was difficult to watch, especially the catwalk and heart stage. It was very stressful. Another stressful time was MDNA in San Siro. That's why I think I'll choose Milan Assago rather than Olympic Stadium even if Rome is much closer to where I live. I might consider a late minute visit in Rome...

Io non ho fatto code per gli ultimi tour e con il prato ho sempre visto tutto senza problemi dalla terza e a volte seconda fila. A Torino la seguivo anche sulla passerella. 

50 minutes ago, vadge said:

You were saying?

I don't see any fanmade amateur designs here. Expecting the bare minimum is okay guys... I promise.

Man, have you seen the other videos of that LN channel? Haven't you noticed that they only put small random montages with dates of the tour for their country to fit in 30s? What we've seen it's just the leaked commercial that will play on YT before videos start, not the announcement…

3 minutes ago, Alm47 said:

Man, have you seen the other videos of that LN channel? Haven't you noticed that they only put small random montages with dates of the tour for their country to fit in 30s? What we've seen it's just the leaked commercial that will play on YT before videos start, not the announcement…

Also aside from the The Madame X one all are just clips from videos or pay tours with no high design or anything 🤣

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • Enrico locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic