Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

Hope she films where the audience will be best and doesn't leave it until the final shows to make the official filming in case her voice has gone and is exhausted by that point  - no chance to re-shoot it too at least with an audience present. And hope Jonas films and edits it again, the last really well shot and edited DVD of one of her tours was Confessions

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Why will the audience be wild in Milan? And how small is the venue?

If you ask me, it was just a playful way to underline how much M is loved in Italy and how italian fans use to go wild for her. 

The Assago forum anyway can host around 13.000 people I think.

1 hour ago, Curator said:

ZiubCxS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Good god, you could fit a rolled up Ray of Light 35th anniversary deluxe edition holographic 50" x 70" blanket in that thigh gap. 

Imagine seeing her live performing on tour and wearing the same corset she has been wearing for the past 3 years even to go grocery shopping, that would be MADNESS 

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

F4WDcWraoAAwHaG?format=webp&name=small

been seeing this do the rounds on Twitter the past few days

supposedly a leaked story board art illustration for the celebration tour but am unable to verify the source

Wow, if true, this is one the cheapest things I've ever seen ... after the God Control-Dark Ballet-Human Nature white non-sense thing from the Madame X tour. So yeah, it's even a possibility at this point :lol:

45 minutes ago, stefo said:

Wow, if true, this is one the cheapest things I've ever seen ... after the God Control-Dark Ballet-Human Nature white non-sense thing from the Madame X tour. So yeah, it's even a possibility at this point :lol:

PLEASE NO! I know M likes to wear the same costumes for the entirety of each tour (some minor alternatives), but she should take a page out of The Renaissance Tour, where Bey's costumes seems endless and fresh in almost every city. And don't come at me for comparing!

8 minutes ago, truerebel said:

PLEASE NO! I know M likes to wear the same costumes for the entirety of each tour (some minor alternatives), but she should take a page out of The Renaissance Tour, where Bey's costumes seems endless and fresh in almost every city. And don't come at me for comparing!

You’ve got the whole thing backwards.

04C8E324-9032-4956-A528-4CDCADCCCE7D.jpeg