Madonna to be featured on Christine and the Queens new album

proxy

Sounds as exciting as Madonna's murmur for Steven Klein's X-STaTIC PROCeSS exhibition. However, if Madonna enjoys it, then there's something good about it. It just seems a bit wasted since Christine, Sam Smith and The Weeknd have far better songs in their repertoire than the stuff they did with Madonna.

1 minute ago, Blue Prince said:

I Met An Angel is probably the first Christine and the queens song I've ever heard and damn, all my hairs are standing up.

Are they usually that good? :dead:

M sounds beautifully theatrical on that Lick the Light Out song. She's always been good when it came to licking.

Like you, I had never heard them until this while collab came up.  I am pleasantly surprise with what I hear.   Madonna definitely sounds theatrically awesome on "Lick the Light Out".

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

Like you, I had never heard them until this while collab came up.  I am pleasantly surprise with what I hear.   Madonna definitely sounds theatrically awesome on "Lick the Light Out".

I stand in your heart/ just next to your lungs/ you smoke too much/ do you want to chase me away?

I'm here/ breathing through your mouth/ seeing with your heart/ loving through your flesh :broken:

I love consuming new material from various artists. I learned about Christine a couple years ago. M on these is beautiful. She is mothering in different ways this month. A reminder of her versatility and creative forces swelling just below. How popular she is. How vulgar she is. How like an angel she is.

The album is ambitious, and mostly effective. The fact that English isn’t his first language can make some of the phrasing gauche. Interesting how Björk could almost always pull this off, but Chris often doesn’t in my opinion. Maybe the language of origin is the reason for this. Musically and conceptually, it’s a good album. Madonna sounds fantastic, but when does spoken world Madonna not totally mesmerize?