Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Remember she often hires dancers that live in the streets and are homeless or squatting like she did in the first few years in New York. So who knows what kind of bacteria they bring into the rehearsal studio.

And remember, people join forums from everywhere. So who knows what kind of ignorance and stupidity they bring onto the internet 🤬

1 hour ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Rebel Hugo explained this perfectly.People want refunds and wanna go but you can't refund madonnas life

Better have her enjoying herself on stage instead of suffering for some selfish fans

I remember going to switch a lamp on.
Then waking up in hospital.
Unresponsive can be from fainting.
S o m e of the comments on here are truly incredible.

Things are looking brighter now, but the truth is that we need to celebrate her like crazy everyday that she's still with us. 
However, I find it creepy how since the RH days her music concepts have been somehow a reflection of what happens to her.

If there's a time to celebrate Madonna, is this one. 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

Yeah I think so too. This is opening in London in October14th. I just don't understand why at her age they are not doing one night at Wembley stadium rather than five nights at the 02. I know arenas are better for a standard show but for a greatest hits show Stadiums would be such a flex. 

I think this is a highly likely outcome too and makes a lot of sense,

42 minutes ago, Ayham said:

I actually didn’t read their full statement… I strongly disagree with the first phase!

However I do agree it can be caught during the rehearsals from food or dirty stuff. It’s a fact! 

It can be caught from litteraly EVERYTHING, and we have no clue what it is, so it's better not to try to mention anything as the cause yet. Also Ayham, you have quoted that horrible comment, you're supposed to read what you are quoting, especially when you say you agree with the comment. I wanna believe you didn't mean it and it's just a confusion as you've never seemed to be that bad guy, so i do believe you. Peace 💖

There could be so many reasons why Madonna got this infection. This brings back memories of my parents. They both had sepsis in their mid and upper 70’s from bad gall bladders. My Mom’s recovery (which included rehab)took about a month. My Dad’s recovery took about three months(with rehab). Madonna is younger and in shape so her recovery might not be as lengthy (depending on what caused it and the severity). So don’t expect this to be a quick fix. The most important thing is that they take care of whatever caused the infection and that she gets the proper time to get better. Keep praying and for her kids and family. I pray for all of her friends, dancers, musicians, and fans too. It’s going to be a process in more ways than one for her and everyone. It’s really important we all pull together as much as possible, keep praying, and completely concentrate on her getting better. Everything else can wait. 

29 minutes ago, Mden said:

Oh, for God’s sake just quit this attempt to get someone banned. You’ve voiced your complaints already. We’ve probably said worse things on normal days. And this was not a normal day. 

Go read a book  if it bothers you. This is a forum with opinions good and bad,  use the ignore function newbie

After all the shock yesterday, I'm just glad that she seems to be okay now. 

My sister was the one that informed me, while I was in bed trying to sleep and I swear to god I almost had a panic attack. She said "Did you hear about Madonna?" in such a devastated tone I immediately jumped out and screamed nooo...Like i really feared the worst since she told me the similar way when Tina Turner died.

Daily Fail reporting that Madonna's management held crisis meeting over Zoom amid fears she might not survive bacterial infection - as singer's children Lourdes and Rocco rushed to her bedside in intensive care

MailOnline can reveal that the group - many of whom had worked with Madonna for several decades - were upset at learning that she was found unconscious in New York on Saturday and taken to the ICU, where she was intubated overnight.

They then took the difficult decision to put off the her much-anticipated 40th anniversary tour and shortly afterwards the plans were put in motion.

They were concerned that the opening night of the 35-night music extravaganza in Vancouver on July 15 was just three weeks away.

3 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Daily Fail reporting that Madonna's management held crisis meeting over Zoom amid fears she might not survive bacterial infection - as singer's children Lourdes and Rocco rushed to her bedside in intensive care

MailOnline can reveal that the group - many of whom had worked with Madonna for several decades - were upset at learning that she was found unconscious in New York on Saturday and taken to the ICU, where she was intubated overnight.

They then took the difficult decision to put off the her much-anticipated 40th anniversary tour and shortly afterwards the plans were put in motion.

They were concerned that the opening night of the 35-night music extravaganza in Vancouver on July 15 was just three weeks away.

As soon as I read the first part my heart sank I hope she is ok as Guy told us

11 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Lol 35-night music extravaganza should tell you how much actual research is put into their content.

19 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

So if I block someone they can't see my posts too or I just can't see them? Someone seems to think this thread is really funny and I'd rather just block them. 

Their posts are hidden from you (unless someone quotes them). They don't even know.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic