Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 minute ago, Mlvcfan said:

In the original message from guy he used the words  pause all commitments, nothing about Postponements. 

There was also a note about a new start date and updates on rescheduled dates. The implication was that the tour is moving. To start on the original date without an update would be terrible communication and management of this situation.

1 minute ago, eXtremeOccident said:

There was also a note about a new start date and updates on rescheduled dates. The implication was that the tour is moving. To start on the original date without an update would be terrible communication and management of this situation.

Maybe they didn't expect a this quick recovery.

Maybe she won't start really on the original date but a week or two weeks later and we'll know soon.

It's all maybes at this moment.

I'm not even attending the tour and I'm anxious anyways. I'm an anxious person by myself and the thought of my date being so close and yet no info about a plausible postponement are announced just makes me stressed about a ticket, hotel and trip I've never booked in the first place 😂 

28 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

The Scotiabank Arena website no longer lists the show as postponed.

since this was the only place that I can think of that had postponement notice I have to believe someone from the venue acted on their own and was informed to change it back. nothing on Ticketmaster said postponed I couldn't find any other venues that said it either. could be that it is postponed but Live Nation doesn't want a venue to act on it's own without official notice given

https://twitter.com/imperioMadonna_/status/1676643694093500417

hmmmm, so the dancer involved contacted Imperio Madonna and asked them to delete the post as he was wrong to share the photo. Previous tweets indicate he was worried about losing his job.

Could rehearsals be starting again? surely asking a fansite to delete a post like that must mean it's true right?

1 minute ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

https://twitter.com/imperioMadonna_/status/1676643694093500417

hmmmm, so the dancer involved contacted Imperio Madonna and asked them to delete the post as he was wrong to share the photo. Previous tweets indicate he was worried about losing his job.

Could rehearsals be starting again? surely asking a fansite to delete a post like that must mean it's true right?

lmao then why did the dancer SHARE the freaking photo on social media?

Just now, IconicQueen said:

lmao then why did the dancer SHARE the freaking photo on social media?

because he was careless. Remeber there was a choreographer who shared that she was working on the tour before an official announcement happened and she was never heard from again. NDA's exsist for a reason

1 minute ago, steady75 said:

Not Madonna recreating The Idol narrative for her own tour. Pulling the strings all the time.

"Calls the paparazzi then acts surprised indeed"

I'm joking she wouldn't do that......

would she?

No body wanted to bring that rumor here but there were some floating around… 

would she? 

Guys, a thought just occurred to me...

If she feels well enough to start on the original date, but maybe isn't up to it vocally because of being intubated, would she lipsync the whole show (at least for the first few weeks/months)? Would that be the preferred outcome rather than having to reschedule a large amount of dates?

Edited by ludowillo (see edit history)

2 minutes ago, ludowillo said:

Guys, a thought just occurred to me...

If she feels well enough to start on the original date, but maybe isn't up to it vocally because of being intubated, would she lipsync the whole show (at least for the first few weeks/months)? Would that be the preferred outcome rather than having to reschedule a large amount of dates?

at this point, everyone would just freak out SEEING her ❤️💛

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic