Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Imagine if they announce another Toronto date 

:04:

Due to overwhelming demand!

OK we're getting close to Thursday morning in the US. Do you think we're getting any news today?

Let's fill another 10 pages with arguments and speculation, just in case.

Wait for it!

33 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Live Nation is the parent company of Ticketmaster, they merged in 2010. So them saying “live nation haven’t informed us” is a complete joke.

Oh then yes lol. Hence why Madonna's team needs to come out with a statement that Ticketmaster can send directly to ticket holders' email. IDK how either side could've missed this, it's not their first event :cryin:

I completely understand that people are getting frustrated waiting and I agree that at this point they should know how the next month is going to pan out, and should issue some sort of statement alerting fans that the shows won’t be going ahead, so that fans affected can plan accordingly. I can only guess that they are waiting to secure new dates at the venues before issuing any sort of statement. Unfortunately rebooking venues at this stage is going to be tricky and can take some time. When a tour is first planned, it can take anywhere from 6 - 12 months to secure venues, dates etc. I know this as I’ve done this line of work. As frustrating as it is for fans, we need to have a little bit of patience and faith. I can guarantee there will be people behind the scenes working day and night, going back and forth trying to make this huge puzzle fit back together. Hopefully we will hear something from her camp this week. 

56 minutes ago, Andreo said:

Off topic, I once dreamed about Rocco and I being extremely intimate stuck in a cave and fucking while waiting for help, it was a great dream but once I woke up and I've never found him attractive anymore 

On topic: yeah tickets tour whatever 

i don't get it 
who stuck and in whose cave :crazyeyes:

On topic: yeah tickets tour toronto ticketmaster whatever 

2 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Reports about Narcan injections being used on Madonna are starting to pick up steam in the press.

OK they need to make an official statement or something and stop all this. Enough is enough.

As reported by Radar Online, the Queen of Pop had to be "brought back from the dead" by medical personnel via the injection. 

NARCAN, which is also known as naxalone, is often used in medical emergencies to treat drug overdose, however, it can also be used to help patients with a serious condition called septic shock, which Madonna is said to have had. 

The medicine is a part of medical kits of rich and famous people and can help in raising blood pressure when it becomes dangerously low in conditions such as a septic shock.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/497451-madonna-was-reportedly-given-narcan-to-bring-her-back-from-dead-report

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

OK they need to make an official statement or something and stop all this. Enough is enough.

As reported by Radar Online, the Queen of Pop had to be "brought back from the dead" by medical personnel via the injection. 

NARCAN, which is also known as naxalone, is often used in medical emergencies to treat drug overdose, however, it can also be used to help patients with a serious condition called septic shock, which Madonna is said to have had. 

The medicine is a part of medical kits of rich and famous people and can help in raising blood pressure when it becomes dangerously low in conditions such as a septic shock.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/497451-madonna-was-reportedly-given-narcan-to-bring-her-back-from-dead-report

This. Guy either needs to come out and adamantly deny these allegations immediately. Otherwise, there's truth to these and the silence is only going to seem to corroborate what's being said.

It's not just Radar Online. It's also MSN and many other entertainment gossip sites.

13 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

This. Guy either needs to come out and adamantly deny these allegations immediately. Otherwise, there's truth to these and the silence is only going to seem to corroborate what's being said.

It's not just Radar Online. It's also MSN and many other entertainment gossip sites.

Yes. Since no official information is coming, other serious sites are running with the tabloids stories. She does not deserve this kind of treatment from her own team, I tried to be polite with Guy but seems like he lives in a bubble.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic