Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

1 hour ago, eXtremeOccident said:

This is absolutely disgraceful that we still don't have information about opening night yet. I'm supposed to be in Vancouver a week from today. They know that dates are being postponed -- How can they still be sitting on an official announcement here?

It feels completely inconsiderate towards the fans who shelled out lots of money to travel for opening night. It's been over a week now...is it really that big of an ask to get Ticketmaster to officially update the show as "Postponed, new date TBD" and offer a refund option?

Nevermind Vancouver, you’re supposed to be answering your WhatsApp’s! 👀

5 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

All of this from one announcement from Guy lol.

I do feel for Vancouver and people who paid to see her and are travelling. Hopefully all have been insured.

It’s not been managed well at all from an information transparency point of view. It’s such a shame.  

Those articles talking about opioid OD make me cold to my very core. It's fucking triggering as fuck after I've lost all my idols to it so I don't appreciate them alluding to it one bit. I need her to recover from the fever etc and she needs time etc but one little insta vid or voice note would put so many minds to rest. If Rosie said she's doing well surely a voice note isn't too much strain for her fans. 

In terms of insurance I'm not sure if you have to wait til the day to get a payout. Which is obviously horrendous. Rescheds allow them to hold on to the money. 

6 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Those articles talking about opioid OD make me cold to my very core. It's fucking triggering as fuck after I've lost all my idols to it so I don't appreciate them alluding to it one bit. I need her to recover from the fever etc and she needs time etc but one little insta vid or voice note would put so many minds to rest. If Rosie said she's doing well surely a voice note isn't too much strain for her fans. 

In terms of insurance I'm not sure if you have to wait til the day to get a payout. Which is obviously horrendous. Rescheds allow them to hold on to the money. 

To be honest, there is no way Rosie is going share anything but a hopeful and promising prognosis.  It's not her place to say anything more.  Like most fans, she's being hopeful and positive.  And if Madonna wasn't doing well, I think she wouldn't say anything at all. 

Or maybe they will move all the Americans date next year so she can do Washington back to back and have time to rest in December? Who knows. 

That's what I was thinking. Get Europe out of the way, have an extended break over xmas and new year, and then USA dates onwards from Jan?

I can only hope.. I have a ticket for 6th Dec in London anxious again now, lol

2 minutes ago, Crazy For M said:

That's what I was thinking. Get Europe out of the way, have an extended break over xmas and new year, and then USA dates onwards from Jan?

I can only hope.. I have a ticket for 6th Dec in London emoji28.png anxious again now, lol

I have both Milan shows in november 😂

But seriously, her health is everything to me. 

57 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

didn't Madonna sign with Billie Eilish's PR people a few years ago? Where are they in all this mess

For press and opportunities, which has worked lately... remember all the good press and the articles about "Popular" success etc. But press and doing what Liz did is different, she basically was a spokesperson (not her manager). Now it's only Guy left so he should be the one saying something, I guess.

4 minutes ago, GregVsMatt said:

I'm thinking all USA shows will be rescheduled to next year and will be placed together to make it easier etc

I agree - my naive comment - just looked at the schedule and agree. Makes sense if she’s up to it - do Europe - have a break and then re start the American leg.

47 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

https://www.washingtonarena.com/events/madonna/

DC is officially postponed. Both the September and December dates.

Thank you and for calling the Vancouver venue too. This puts a different perspective on it all. I was hoping she was getting better quickly but now I’m not so sure? 😥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic