The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

• Enrico unfeatured this topic

Does anyone know if the kisses between Madonna and her dancer throughout the course of this tour have been simulated or explicit? I have seen many videos of this presentation but due to the distance of the cameras I have never been able to check if during the kiss there is, I don't know how to say it, let's say it in a certain way, interaction of their tongues?

mcz4PRT.thumb.jpeg.a8b96a150b4aa9115b5c0e15613f90ce.jpeg

Personally, these types of kisses have always seemed excessive to me because I feel that they should only happen in the privacy of four walls. However, these days it is almost common to see this type of kiss in movies, plays and in this case musical tours, which I can tolerate as long as there is a context or justification involved. In the case of Madonna there is certainly a context: the story of a woman overloaded with excitement due to excess alcohol and who cannot control her instincts when having her girlfriend in front of her. Something totally different from the case of those who only do it to attract attention because let's remember that sexual freedom is not the same as debauchery. They are totally different concepts.

1 minute ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Does anyone know if the kisses between Madonna and her dancer throughout the course of this tour have been simulated or explicit? I have seen many videos of this presentation but due to the distance of the cameras I have never been able to check if during the kiss there is, I don't know how to say it, let's say it in a certain way, interaction of their tongues?

mcz4PRT.thumb.jpeg.a8b96a150b4aa9115b5c0e15613f90ce.jpeg

Personally, these types of kisses have always seemed excessive to me because I feel that they should only happen in the privacy of four walls. However, these days it is almost common to see this type of kiss in movies, plays and in this case musical tours, which I can tolerate as long as there is a context or justification involved. In the case of Madonna there is certainly a context: the story of a woman overloaded with excitement due to excess alcohol and who cannot control her instincts when having her girlfriend in front of her. Something totally different from the case of those who only do it to attract attention because let's remember that sexual freedom is not the same as debauchery. They are totally different concepts.

Completely real and full mouth and tongue all of the dates.

How do we know there’s no leg 2 of this tour? I really think Asia and Australia deserve to have this tour, add other cities of Europe and boom. She can easily add 20 more shows.

Replace 3 songs for others, some new costumes and shine

2 hours ago, Michael_Py said:

How do we know there’s no leg 2 of this tour? I really think Asia and Australia deserve to have this tour, add other cities of Europe and boom. She can easily add 20 more shows.

Replace 3 songs for others, some new costumes and shine

It’s been said over and over Rio was the last show. There is no more.

12 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

Maybe because you're a hater. Maybe is purely rhetorical here.

Well, you're the kind of person who has an opinion about everything but know clue about anything. NOTHING in this forum is rehtorical. Otherwise the mods would create standalone posts and lock the topic for discussion. 

1 minute ago, MCL_1993 said:

Well, you're the kind of person who has an opinion about everything but know clue about anything. NOTHING in this forum is rehtorical. Otherwise the mods would create standalone posts and lock the topic for discussion. 

You're still a hater with hateful words. You should not need mods to know if you've gone too far. What you said about that dancer is hateful and if you don''t see it then you're a hateful person.

8 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

You're still a hater with hateful words. You should not need mods to know if you've gone too far. What you said about that dancer is hateful and if you don''t see it then you're a hateful person.

Duuude, it's just an opinion. Get over it. And yes, I hate this dancer as much as I hate the closing medley and the song, Bitch, I'm Madonna with a burning passion. But you can rest assured, you're not even intereting enough to make me rethink what I said about her.