The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, ludowillo said:

For anyone who's been keeping up with the audio recordings (I know @Rebel Hugo has some great ones), does anyone think a specific night is the best quality? I'm wanting to have the concert audio on my phone for when I'm travelling and without internet.

Stockholm is the best one so far!

After watching the past few shows I see she’s not focused or interested in doing this tour… please don’t get me wrong. That’s how I felt after watching a lot of clips. I love her to death and I’m so fucking happy she’s doing it after what happened to her.

Also I feel this tour is like a draft of something not finished yet… some parts are actually soooooo good like for example Holiday/LTT, BTS/ROL/Rain however some other parts are just a mess… like the intro or the ending… her iconic 40 YEARS career deserves better. 

10 minutes ago, Ayham said:

After watching the past few shows I see she’s not focused or interested in doing this tour… please don’t get me wrong. That’s how I felt after watching a lot of clips. I love her to death and I’m so fucking happy she’s doing it after what happened to her.

Also I feel this tour is like a draft of something not finished yet… some parts are actually soooooo good like for example Holiday/LTT, BTS/ROL/Rain however some other parts are just a mess… like the intro or the ending… her iconic 40 YEARS career deserves better. 

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

Saying Madonna, a 65 years old woman still doing what people half her age (and younger) gave up doing already, is not focused or interested is almost sacrilege. Has she ever been either of those two things?

Sometimes it's just a case of "I don't like it" or "I don't get it".  There's nothing wrong with that. There's no need to blame Madonna.
Just saying...

43 minutes ago, Ayham said:

She is rehearsing like crazy for months. Considering what it’s happened in her life I think most of other artists would cancel the tour. She is always smile on the stage and that hardly happened during the Madame X tour. Only because you didn’t get the point for some parts or because she didn’t sing the songs that you want to hear doesn’t mean that those are a mess. 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

Go to an actual show.  Then try to come back with this nonsense! :OML:

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

I will… but why nonsense? I thought this suppose to be a discussion thread? 

It is a "discussion", but what are you basing your assumption on?  To me, those who keep hammering on about how boring or uninspired she is, or finding something negative from it, is basing it off of poor video footge and streaming.  No video I've yet seen can really do the show justice.  I'm sure most every fan at this forum who has seen the show  (LIVE IN PERSON), will agree with that.  And honestly, I don't get how you come to the conclusion she's "not focused" or "interested"?  That's what I call 'nonsense'. You're entitled to your opinion, but I think she's very focused and extremely 'interested'.  You might not like the show from the poor streams or videos, but that doesn't mean she isn't "focused" or "not interested". 

10 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Is is a "discussion", but what are you basing your "opinion".  To me, those who keep hammering about how boring or uninspired she is, or finding something negative from it, is basing it off of poor video footge and streaming.  No video I've yet seen can really do the show justice.  I'm sure most every fan at this forum who has seen the show so far, will agree with that.  And honestly, I don't get how you come to the conclusion she's "not focused" or "interested".  That's what I call 'nonsense'.  She's very focused and extremely 'interested'.  You might not like the show from the poor streams or videos, but that doesn't mean she isn't "focused" or "not interested"

Still it’s my opinion and it’s called a discussion… if you watch  clips from her performances during Bad Girl, Vogue, Crazy For You, Hung Up… Erotica and many more up to the ending BIM you can see how she’s not in the mood. Maybe tired which is totally fine… go watch CT or MDNA Tour and then you’ll get what I mean. You think the intro is doing justice to her 40 years career??? Beside singing NRM and the beautiful outfit it feels weak. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)