The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Date                              City                      Country                         Venue                             Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London             England              The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon
October  15, 2023      London            England              The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs
October  17, 2023     London             England              The O2 Arena                 Diplo
October  18, 2023     London             England               The O2 Arena                Julia Fox
October  21, 2023     Antwerp           Belgium               Sportpaleis                     Damien Jalet
October  22, 2023      Antwerp          Belgium               Sportpaleis                     Stuart Price
October  25, 2023     Copenhagen    Denmark             Royal Arena                    Allauné Blegbo 
October  26, 2023     Copenhagen    Denmark             Royal Arena                    Aquaria
October  28, 2023     Stockholm       Sweden               Tele2 Arena                    Rocco Ritchie
November 1, 2023     Barcelona       Spain                    Palau Sant Jordi            Arca
November 2, 2023     Barcelona       Spain                    Palau Sant Jordi            Úrsula Corberó 
November 6, 2023     Lisbon             Portugal               Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 
November 6, 2023     Lisbon             Portugal               Altice Arena                   Jean Paul Gaultier
November 12, 2023     Paris              France                  Accor Arena                   Matières fecales
November 13, 2023     Paris              France                  Accor Arena                   French artist photographer JR

kooste.JPG

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She won’t :laughing:

Guy O literally did a side eye when my friend asked about Australia 

I know the relationship with Australia has been bittersweet but in the end RHT was not such a bad experience (I guess they expected a much better $cenario. But they hadn’t treated that market right for years imho) 

2 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Guys, there's not only Stuart Price and William Orbit on the pic, there's also Mirwais ! The guy with the blue shirt is Mirwais ! So you have the three of them, Orbit, Mirwais and Price together at a Madonna show ! 

IMG-6565-jpeg-371ced276713d2ab24c190b73c

IMG-20231114-073747-797.jpg

Arguably the best 3 producers she has worked with. William Orbit must have felt great to see the opening of the show with such an amazing performance and live arrangement of Nothing Really Matters 

1 hour ago, MDNA22 said:

Arguably the best 3 producers she has worked with. William Orbit must have felt great to see the opening of the show with such an amazing performance and live arrangement of Nothing Really Matters 

Pat Leonard is also part of the best producers she has worked with. I can say Jellybean is also an amazing producers during the beginning of hee career, he gave that classic Madonna song from 83 till 85. Nile Rodgers honestly not a fan of his work with Madonna, i think Like a Virgin has aged way more than her other 80's album. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic