The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

I can't watch it now. Im at work. How does she sound singing Frozen? Since lots of you prefer Rain im afraid to listen lol..

It's basically the Sickick remix so everything's ultra auto-tuned.

I also prefer "Rain" in that spot but hey, can't complain that she's adding changes here and there. Keep it fresh for her and us at least.

Personally I think this is her revenge for Toronto 1990 haha.

31 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

So this was the original Frozen performance before it was changed to Rain during the last weeks of rehearsals, as I said before! Personally I prefer Rain as it’s more uplifting and I’m a whore for anything from Erotica, but this one’s pretty nice too.

Dazed my idol, after watched THAT Frozen these are my 2 dimes:

1) Rain needs to come back FOR TONITE;

2) However, if Frozen stays, it needs to be this REMIX (to full vocals OBVIOUSLY):

(Or this one for the kiis:)) :

Anything, but that THING.

3 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Nice, but glad I got Rain, seen Frozen loads.

I actually like this mix!!! This is what I was expecting the full Sickick remix to sound like, not just that one boring loop over and over, love the vocoder, reminds me of DWT Nobody's Perfect

15 years after, it was the same way she sang it.

And to Nobody's Perfect vocoder makes sense since it displays an apology order from someone who has no control to what they do (like a robot). Where the same applies to Frozen?

Wow, I'm kinda torn on this. I reckon for fans expecting a greatest hits gig (like they hyped), 'Frozen' would hit the spot. My sister would've been all over it for her Cologne show, big fan of 'Frozen' and that Sickick remix. Most folks I roll with, 20-30 age, never even heard of 'Rain.'

Personally before I never really vibed with 'Rain,' but it hit different on tour. The lyrics and mood got me this time, so I'm on the fence. Maybe if they fine-tuned this 'Frozen' version a bit – the autotune still feels shaky and off."

7 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Wow, I'm kinda torn on this. I reckon for fans expecting a greatest hits gig (like they hyped), 'Frozen' would hit the spot. My sister would've been all over it for her Cologne show, big fan of 'Frozen' and that Sickick remix. Most folks I roll with, 20-30 age, never even heard of 'Rain.'

Personally before I never really vibed with 'Rain,' but it hit different on tour. The lyrics and mood got me this time, so I'm on the fence. Maybe if they fine-tuned this 'Frozen' version a bit – the autotune still feels shaky and off."

We must count on different markets where songs are hits and are classics. For instance, here in Brazil, all AC radios still play Rain to death - the ALBUM version (and in FULL), not any RADIO version - while Frozen has vanished from radio - not even on pop radios what capitalize on memorabilia programmes.

1 hour ago, Dazedmadonna said:

So this was the original Frozen performance before it was changed to Rain during the last weeks of rehearsals, as I said before! Personally I prefer Rain as it’s more uplifting and I’m a whore for anything from Erotica, but this one’s pretty nice too.

We are all whores for dita

42 minutes ago, WopaelWopael said:

Or dropped the autotune entirely

I’ve always loved Frozen and I love changes as the tour progresses on(yay we’ll get Rain and Frozen now when it’s released on Blu-ray ,DVD or digitally). Frozen is perfect for Canada and the winter conditions we’re all having currently too. I’m ok with a few vocal issues especially for the first night of her performing it. I especially love the way she and the background dancer worked their black capes which reminds me of the video. Stunning… and of the performance playing out on the background screen too! I can’t imagine how beautiful this was in person. And it will only get better with each performance. 
dark madonna GIF

9 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I’ve always loved Frozen and I love changes as the tour progresses on(yay we’ll get Rain and Frozen now when it’s released on the DVD or digitally). Frozen is perfect for Canada and the winter conditions we’re all having currently too. I’m ok with a few vocal issues especially for the first night of her performing it. I especially love the way she worked her black cape which reminds me of the video. Stunning… and of the performance playing out on the background screen too! I can’t imagine how beautiful this was in person. And it will only get better with each performance. 
dark madonna GIF

Frozen and Rain Bonus Tracks now on the Japanese Bluray edition 

Rebel Heart Tour part 2 

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

It's basically the Sickick remix so everything's ultra auto-tuned.

I also prefer "Rain" in that spot but hey, can't complain that she's adding changes here and there. Keep it fresh for her and us at least.

Personally I think this is her revenge for Toronto 1990 haha.

I heard it now thank you.. I don't think its bad, .. 

But the verses are not autotuned right? I heard it at low volume at my lunch break... 

16 minutes ago, DiegoLCL said:

We're back to I hate-autotune-this-ruin-everything-TO-ME. It's like it is 2021 again, YAY.

mad dumb and dumber GIF 

There are places where a vocoder is VERY WELCOME. Even AUTO-TUNE BABY's one of them.

There are places where it just isn't.

10 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I’ve always loved Frozen and I love changes as the tour progresses on(yay we’ll get Rain and Frozen now when it’s released on the DVD or digitally). Frozen is perfect for Canada and the winter conditions we’re all having currently too. I’m ok with a few vocal issues especially for the first night of her performing it. I especially love the way she worked her black cape which reminds me of the video. Stunning… and of the performance playing out on the background screen too! I can’t imagine how beautiful this was in person. And it will only get better with each performance. 
dark madonna GIF

My dearest friend ever here, I'm all up for Frozen as I asked for it BEFORE it happened:

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

One third from my list got premiered in the fascist State (well...)

Please premier the other 2, dearest M!

But it'd be better if there were one of these 2 remixes instead, right?

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

Dazed my idol, after watched THAT Frozen these are my 2 dimes:

1) Rain needs to come back FOR TONITE;

2) However, if Frozen stays, it needs to be this REMIX (to full vocals OBVIOUSLY):

(Or this one for the kiis:)) :

Anything, but that THING.

I personally would go to heaven if she did Victor Calderone Drumapella the way I told to this post!

Rain or Frozen, i still cannot understand how they have decided to cut the middle 8 of Rain "Here comes the sun .." and the dramatic instrumental chords middle 8 from Frozen... These parts are ESSENTIAL to the songs, and on stage even more ! The choreo, body moves she could do on those two parts would be so intense... Artistically speaking it's a crime. 

5 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Rain or Frozen, i still cannot understand how they have decided to cut the middle 8 of Rain "Here comes the sun .." and the dramatic instrumental chords middle 8 from Frozen... These parts are ESSENTIAL to the songs, and on stage even more ! The choreo, body moves she could do on those two parts would be so intense... Artistically speaking it's a crime. 

Whilst I full agree to you, cher ami, I guess, irrespectively of any of the two, it was M's choice to end both them abruptly, like a summer rain which suddenly goes away - or a freeze which suddenly stops and it's warm again as 1984 Mijak and M enter the stage.