The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

Ok, I would give anything for this, the pic and the song reference are the epitome of M's unparalleled charisma for me.

421985805_928373195525325_74542182978855

NOW I'M DEFINITELY BACK TO THIS THREAD!!!

I WILL EVEN TAKE @McDonna AWAY FROM MY IGNORE LIST IN SUCH A CELEBRATION!!!

@dave2290 I GUESS I HAVE HEALED MYSELF FINALLY!!

#WaitingForYou #DontBreakMyHeart

(And I won't tag my SCHÖNER cause I just respect his decision to loathe this jewel!!)

3 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

She give us amazing tours..... Just 2 names: the blond ambition and the confessions....

She sure did, but the level of sincerity and devotion in Celebration Tour, you can feel it in the air afterwards idk I didn't get these kindsa feels since Confessions tbh. And going to several shows, the mixes are so intricate you can hear subtle new sounds and layers every show. Its different and I love it for her. 

3 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

She sure did, but the level of sincerity and devotion in Celebration Tour, you can feel it in the air afterwards idk I didn't get these kindsa feels since Confessions tbh. And going to several shows, the mixes are so intricate you can hear subtle new sounds and layers every show. Its different and I love it for her. 

Well dear taste are taste....

Im happy with pratically every tour she make.... There are so full of creativity , amazing moments  and songs..... Thanks god we have M

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                            Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                  Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena         Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena                     Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                 Sapphira Cristál (again)
January 18, 2024        Montreal    Canada                 Bell Centre                                   Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024       Montreal      Canada            Bell Centre                                    DJ MARY MAC
January 22, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden                    Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/josegutierezxtravaganza/

2024.01.22 Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza.JPG

Kooste.JPG

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Ok, I would give anything for this, the pic and the song reference are the epitome of M's unparalleled charisma for me.

421985805_928373195525325_74542182978855

I actually prefer these sketched drawings on the t-shirt than all the other screen printed images on most of the others. These are so cool.  How much are these going for? 

1 hour ago, Queen hearts said:

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                            Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                  Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena         Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena                     Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                 Sapphira Cristál (again)
January 18, 2024        Montreal    Canada                 Bell Centre                                   Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024       Montreal      Canada            Bell Centre                                    DJ MARY MAC
January 22, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden                    Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/josegutierezxtravaganza/

2024.01.22 Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza.JPG

Kooste.JPG

So this is really great.
I would have loved to see him on stage :Madonna024:

11 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Its great to see how much she has improved since to the European leg. She's more confident, moves more and better, interacts even more with the audience and really looks happy.

Truth....

I think after the shit of 2023 she had really really fear  on be on a stage again.... in a world tour again...