The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The only picture of Madonna and Kylie together until yesterday was one on the MET gala 2013 with Brahim not only blocking Kylie's view but also POSING for the camera.

https://www.instagram.com/encyclopediamadonnica/p/C4OG0qVOExR/

God he was terrible, right.

Finally fixed:

0_PAY-0_Madonna-and-Kylie-Minogue-Unite-

kylie-minogue-madonna.jpg

I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE! IM CRYING 

25 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The only picture of Madonna and Kylie together until yesterday was one on the MET gala 2013 with Brahim not only blocking Kylie's view but also POSING for the camera.

https://www.instagram.com/encyclopediamadonnica/p/C4OG0qVOExR/

God he was terrible, right.

Finally fixed:

0_PAY-0_Madonna-and-Kylie-Minogue-Unite-

kylie-minogue-madonna.jpg

I just CANT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!! I just don’t want it to end. 😍🥲🤯👑

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

Kylie was ready to start performing La isla bonita with M when the music started ! I didn't want this to end !!! Their voices blend so well together. A duet with the right track could be magical ! A dancey women anthem !

Yessss me too… the chemistry between these two legends is amazing!!!! Both looked and sounded sooooooo great (thank god) because this moment will stay forever. 🙏🏼💕

Like, what I’m supposed to to do right now that all my dreams came true. I’m so happy for them, you could feel the energy when they were singing together and sharing the love they have for each other. 
I have no words for what I’m feeling rn. 

I can only hope this turns to be a path for a future colab, but as it is, everything that happened is so amazing and meaningful that I’m gaged 

2 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

What an incredible, momentous occasion for gay history, women's history, and pop history. Two legendary icons of music finally uniting to celebrate careers like none other!!! 

Friends, WE WONNNNN :dance::hyper:

And if we recall that both of them are truly survivors, having overcome serious health issues in the past, we can realize how much this moment is special even more.

Quoting the famous sign that appeared in the crowd in one of the past concerts, I feel so blessed to be alive on Earth in the same time of M and K.

Just waking up, reading the last few pages with the biggest smile 😃 Be still my gay beating heart. I’m so damn happy. Got to see both the Celebration Tour and the Vegas Residency earlier this year, and could never have dreamed that they’d share a moment like this. Not to mention Kylie’s shirt! Was Jonas Åkerlund there?! I hope they were filming 😂

4 hours ago, rga98 said:

Surprisingly I've read only positive things on SayHey this time. It's "MadonnaNation" that's nasty. I got kinda banned for correcting a troll who said Kylie's been bitchy to Madonna 🤣. I'd heard the rumors about that forum but oh lord. M has some nazi minded fans out there. 

kim jong un GIF

Kim must be fuming jajajaja jajajaja jajaja 

joe don baker drugs GIF

🤣🤣🤣🤣

36 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

So so awesome. I love how the whole venue lit up like Christmas for them both! Beautiful! Perfect song choice. I love them!!! Go Kylie and Madonna! 💝💝💝💝💃💃💃💃💝💝💝💝💃💃💃💃

i hope in a full album together!!!! C'monnnnnnnn!!!!