The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

30 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Is that you?

Stud!

madonna bracelets GIF

Chile you better cool them jets honey otherwise we gonna have to activate the discord again, serving you horny and isolated pandemic realness. This I know, is a fact. 

The birds. The birds we saw. M said This bird has flown but the birds were flashed mama. So many birds. @Frank and his big bird.

sesame street drinking GIF

41 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Do you guys think we'll get a theater release, just as Taylor and Beyoncé did, or this will be a straight-to-video release (or stream exclusive like MX)?

I would like a premiere screening in major cities - especially in countries did not see the tour - Tokyo, Sydney etc and then streaming a week later, release of the concert film in a physical format, live vinyl of the show etc 

1 minute ago, GregVsMatt said:

I would like a premiere screening in major cities - especially in countries did not see the tour - Tokyo, Sydney etc and then streaming a week later, release of the concert film in a physical format, live vinyl of the show etc 

THIS! I'm watching some videos on youtube, which I haven't before due to bad quality in the majority of them, and she NEEDS to release this in all formats possible (even VHS and betamax lol). It turned out to be a highlight in her touring list, probably one of my fave now along with Confessions, MDNA, BAT and Girlie.

Gotta say I saw an edit of Live To Tell and, oh boy, it just got me bursting up in tears - especially during the bridge when Freddie's image appears on the screens