The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

Tonight was the best show ever! She was on fire! She even sang a little bit of Hollywood! 💛

I agree. I thought she was REALLY in great form tonight.  Everything was fucking great.  Hearing a bit of Hollywood was just icing on the cake. Also, so nice to have her sing Express Yourself this time, too.

18 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

It was the show with Pamela Anderson 

It's not that show, I watched it all, and it didn't happen in Vancouver on the show with Pamela Anderson. 

I know I sound crazy, by now I don't even need to know what show it is right now (I said Vancouver eventually) but it has become an obsession of mine to find out. I think I'm going to go back over the speeches she gave on all the shows from the first one to the last one to find out which one it is. Yes, I am crazy af 😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, FraP said:

It's not that show, I watched it all, and it didn't happen in Vancouver on the show with Pamela Anderson. 

I know I sound crazy, by now I don't even need to know what show it is right now (I said Vancouver eventually) but it has become an obsession of mine to find out. I think I'm going to go back over the speeches she gave on all the shows from the first one to the last one to find out which one it is. Yes, I am crazy af 😂😂😂

It is there around 17:45.

2 hours ago, Whatitfeelslikeforagirl said:

It is there around 17:45.

Thank you very much dear! I had seen another Vancouver video, I just realized there were many cuts 😂 I was ready to watch all the concerts and go crazy, ready to be hospitalized in a psychiatric clinic, but you saved me 😂

2 minutes ago, FraP said:

Thank you very much dear! I had seen another Vancouver video, I just realized there were many cuts 😂 I was ready to watch all the concerts and go crazy, ready to be hospitalized in a psychiatric clinic, but you saved me 😂

Haha, glad I could help! I never comment here hahha but I remembered seeing this somewhere before so I had to dig it out again😂

1 hour ago, Anapausis said:

So...Any guesses if she will pick up a celebrity for tomorrow at Acrisure Arena or... a Drag Race contestant again???

Bianca Del Rio lives there but I think she's up in Canada on tour, shedve loved Bobs job but said her humour wouldntve gone down well and she had her tour booked but says Bobs doing amazing and Loves it. Roy (Bianca) is SUCH A STAN. 

4 hours ago, sara94 said:

The Kylie Moment is truly one of the absolute highlights of this incredible tour and i'm so sure that this will still be talked about decades later

that's for sure.......and its incredible it happened for a tour so important for her...... a tour who celebrate her journey in the music industry ......

On 3/10/2024 at 8:04 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

I see that many are excited about the idea of Jonas Akerlund directing the filming of the Celebration Tour. Not for me. Although he started off on the right foot by making the videos for Ray of Light and Music (totally innovative for the time), then his work declined with totally forgettable videos like Ghosttown, Junp, God Control to name a few. 

Especially the Confessions Tour. It seemed like a tour processed with the Instagram filters that are currently so fashionable: everything so artificial, so synthetic, so sweetened. I did not find in this DVD all the magic and emotion that I could find in the videos recorded by the fans themselves. In conclusion, I would like the director to be someone who comes with new and fresh ideas and not someone like JOnas who seems to have become stagnant in terms of creativity.

vlcsnap-2024-03-10-18h15m32s883.png.99e388d234e45c1720b8a1b113fb27c8.png

The Music video recorded by a fan in Tokyo. It only lasts a minute but I can feel all the adrenaline and emotion in the atmosphere and also follow Madonna's choreography step by step without interruptions or unnecessary  camera movements, something that was abundant in the official version.

I’m not interested in amateurs directing her concert vids again. At the end of the day Jonas is a professional. And I can picture M leaving all the editing for him to do.

1 hour ago, scallywally said:

Bianca Del Rio lives there but I think she's up in Canada on tour, shedve loved Bobs job but said her humour wouldntve gone down well and she had her tour booked but says Bobs doing amazing and Loves it. Roy (Bianca) is SUCH A STAN. 

Luis Xtravaganza Camacho is my bet. He lives in or spends alot of time in nearby Palm Springs. He's only had positive things to say about her even in the "Strike A Pose" documentary. She mentioned how important he and Jose were to her during the Vogue/ Blond Ambition period when she did that livestream with Diablo Cody. Madonna even uses footage of him from the Vogue video and Truth or Dare during the show. If she didn't like him, he would've been strategically omitted.

Edited by Magic Pussy (see edit history)