The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

Wouldn’t it be a whole flex for Madonna’s Greatest Hits Tour to have a round two because she’s got so many hits.

1. Lucky Star
  2. Dress You Up
  3. Material Girl
  4. Causing A Commotion
  5. True Blue
  6. Sorry
  7. Secret
  8. Human Nature 
  9. The Power Of Goodbye
  10. Deeper & Deeper
  11. What It Feels Like For A Girl
  12. Cherish
  13. American Pie
  14. Borderline
  15. Angel
  16. Beautiful Stranger
  17. Papa Don’t Preach
  18. Frozen
  19. Give It 2 Me
  20. Ill Remember
  21. Like A Virgin
  22. Music

a gag 

Honestly, I'd like to have the majority of these tracks played live but, except Lucky star, Material girl, Papa don't preach, Frozen, Music and maybe a pair more,  especially today, after 20, 30 years since their charts performances, it would not sound as a proper hits tour. I think she did a pretty good job and she could use the missing hits to build her next show, based on new material and then, maybe, close it all with a final farewell tour (I mean, in ten years she's gonna be 75, we need to be prepared this is gonna happen sooner or later).

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

Honestly, I'd like to have the majority of these tracks played live but, except Lucky star, Material girl, Papa don't preach, Frozen, Music and maybe a pair more,  especially today, after 20, 30 years since their charts performances, it would not sound as a proper hits tour. I think she did a pretty good job and she could use the missing hits to build her next show, based on new material and then, maybe, close it all with a final farewell tour (I mean, in ten years she's gonna be 75, we need to be prepared this is gonna happen sooner or later).

i would love a documentary to see how they arrive to choose this songs and put out the others....... would be intresting...... very.....

42 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Leaving NYC where the bomber jacket was a hit!!! Some nice comments from total strangers, fans obviously, now to Miami for Saturday and Sunday shows!!!

Everyone was stopping me and admiring my bomber jacket too. Most didn't even know they sold it at the booths. 

10 minutes ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Last night was amazing. The Tampa crowd was really into it from the start. Looked to me like the entire crowd were standing up until Bad Girl, then some people started settling into their seats, but not me I stood the whole show.

The best performance from where I was sitting to me was ROL. My seat was three rows off the floor just left of center stage. The sound was really good from there and I could hear all of the talking clearly through out the show.

Was not her best night vocally but It was still amazing. I will never forget this night. My eyes watering just thinking about it.

So happy for you buddy ❤️

18 hours ago, sara94 said:

She should have been the guest during the Vogue performance. I have nothing against Drag Queens. In fact I love how they use exaggeration as raw material in each of their shows. But I think we have already had too many guests of this type and I would have liked more diversity in terms of guests.

Seeing Moira accompany Madonna during Vogue would have been more emotional for fans than seeing her with another Drag Queen who hasn't shared anything special with her. That's what I think.

3 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

Last night was amazing. The Tampa crowd was really into it from the start. Looked to me like the entire crowd were standing up until Bad Girl, then some people started settling into their seats, but not me I stood the whole show.

The best performance from where I was sitting to me was ROL. My seat was three rows off the floor just left of center stage. The sound was really good from there and I could hear all of the talking clearly through out the show.

Was not her best night vocally but It was still amazing. I will never forget this night. My eyes watering just thinking about it.

Thank you for sharing.  I'm glad you kept standing and kept cheering her on. So cool that the friend you took loved the show so much, she bought tickets for the show for an additional night, inviting another friend.  (Though, be honest, you secretly hate her for not inviting you instead.  LOL! :))

17 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Thank you for sharing.  I'm glad you kept standing and kept cheering her on. So cool that the friend you took loved the show so much, she bought tickets for the show for an additional night, inviting another friend.  (Though, be honest, you secretly hate her for not inviting you instead.  LOL! :))

oh she invited me but I have family flying in tomorrow from Missouri

Hmmm It's interesting. 

She sang Crazy For You, lit a match and threw it, then said something angrily, and walked right backstage, not standing there for a while, unlike her usual crazy for you performances. The dancer who played Madonna next to her was taken aback by Madonna's unexpected behavior and followed her to the backstage. Madonna didn't even hold the dancer's hand as she usually did. 

I wonder What happened to Madonna at the Tampa? 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic