The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

Can anyone make out what she's saying into the mic between lines of La Isla Bonita?

Seems like she's ready for this tour to be over.

The show was great but she did seem over it. Mercy was on the piano and looked completely OVER IT. She mentioned to Bob and said something like let’s be friends. I need you for 8 more shows.’

Had a great time in the pit but the energy she was giving was that she was ready to be done with the show.

12 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Y'all can attack me for saying it but idc, the US leg was way too long. 

I agree. Miami should have been the end and Austin after Houston and Dallas. Not sure if touring 3 cities in Texas was really necessary. I'm pretty sure there are stops she won't be making ever again.

1 hour ago, SecretProject said:

The show was great but she did seem over it. Mercy was on the piano and looked completely OVER IT. She mentioned to Bob and said something like let’s be friends. I need you for 8 more shows.’

Had a great time in the pit but the energy she was giving was that she was ready to be done with the show.

Mercy also looked over it?

Bob may have wanted more money doing the Brazil show and she wasn’t having it. Or who knows.