Should she be called out for Esther?

Justice

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

There are no more naked that if they were in a beach.

All the dancers are wearing nude clothing matching their skin , quite common with dancers.

This is a safe space for all of them, queer kids that are embracing being in a familiar environment having a ball. Like the spirit of the ballroom. She is wearing a full catsuit and doing vogue. Nobody is doing anything sexual to her. She is not doing anything sexual she is duckwalking and being cheered.

If you see something sexual about it maybe you should ask yourself why? Why for you queer people celebrating their bodies is sexual?

While a show with performers dancing is sexual? Why do you see anything sexual in a 12 years old?

19 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

There are no more naked that if they were in a beach.

All the dancers are wearing nude clothing matching their skin , quite common with dancers.

This is a safe space for all of them, queer kids that are embracing being in a familiar environment having a ball. Like the spirit of the ballroom. She is wearing a full catsuit and doing vogue. Nobody is doing anything sexual to her. She is not doing anything sexual she is duckwalking and being cheered.

If you see something sexual about it maybe you should ask yourself why? Why for you queer people celebrating their bodies is sexual?

While a show with performers dancing is sexual? Why do you see anything sexual in a 12 years old?

You have obviously grown up in a place where kids wore S&M boots and went clubbing with adults.

Why for you is it OK that a grown queer person "celebrates their body" around a kid? Would it be different if it was a straight person?

A guy is literally wearing a jock strap. You can see his buttocks. He dances sexually around Madonna.

53 minutes ago, MartinX said:

Here we go….,

Anytime Madonna does something controversial, which is at least once a month, some so-called fans start attacking her on this forum and social media. She pisses off liberals equally to the conservatives depending on her mood at the time. Sometimes at the same time. She has 40 plus years doing this.

1 minute ago, Justice said:

You have obviously grown up in a place where kids wore S&M boots and went clubbing with adults.

Why for you is it OK that a grown queer person "celebrates their body" around a kid? Would it be different if it was a straight person?

A guy is literally wearing a jock strap. You can see his buttocks. He dances sexually around Madonna.

They are not in a club . She is wearing Versace . This is her mum's show is not an dive stripbar. They are surrounded by thousand of people dancing. It's a show. Don't distort they reality. It's a safe space.

They are dancers, they are performing. it's an illusion. That dancer is wearing a nude piece of underwear. They all are. because they are professional and young too and that's part of their job, being protected.

I repeated myself if you look at this and you see something sexual about a minor, Check yourself out.

I can't believe you are opening a thread in a Madonna forum to go all Fox on her. Lame.

9 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

I repeated myself if you look at this and you see something sexual about a minor, Check yourself out.

I think this says more about you.

I guess when Madonna used the N word on Instagram, people were racist because they criticized her. Lol.

9 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Anytime Madonna does something controversial, which is at least once a month, some so-called fans start attacking her on this forum and social media. She pisses off liberals equally to the conservatives depending on her mood at the time. Sometimes at the same time. She has 40 plus years doing this.

It this was about someone else, you would be telling different things. 

3 minutes ago, Justice said:

I guess when Madonna used the N word on Instagram, people were racist because they criticized her. Lol.

Yeah that i don't see anything sexual in minors.

I think you are making this thread to stir shit up. And I have no time for any of it.

11 minutes ago, Justice said:

First you should start by writing her name right, it's Estere, before clutching your pearls and pretending to act in her interests because the mere fact you did not even check how her name is spelled before writing about her shows how much you don't give two fucks about her and you just want to go after Madonna like the no life rural little troll you are. 

14 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

First you should start by writing her name right, it's Estere, before clutching your pearls and pretending to act in her interests because the mere fact you did not even check how her name is spelled before writing about her shows how much you don't give two fucks about her and you just want to go after Madonna like the no life rural little troll you are. 

Wow.

I did check and it had both spellings. :02:

I was about to post about it cause i've just noticed Estere is right a few feet in front of this :

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyeAooyq9MD/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

i'm a Madonna fan but this is really morbid and sick to show such stuff in front of your 11yo daughter. We're not talking about people topless like you can see on the beach, we're talking aout about guys in jockstrap with their naked asses miming sexual intercourse just in front of her. She's 11yo for God sake. Anyone saying it's ok is really worrying, there's no debate about it. If anyone would do it publicly in France with natural child or adopted child they would probably have their children taken away from them. Sorry i cannot defend her about it, it's just sick and disgusting. Nothing can explain it. Do anything you want controversial, i'm the last person on earth to be chocked, but showing your 11yo daughter naked ass guys miming sexual intercourse on your mother on a stage is just sick sick sick.

It's a kid dancing at her mum's show, surrounded by her family. If folk think it's mortifying that she might see a bit of a man's butt I can only assume you think kids walk around the world with their eyes closed, cos you can see that and more on any given advert or pop video or tv show. Get a grip and take your tired moralising somewhere else.

38 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I was about to post about it cause i've just noticed Estere is right a few feet in front of this :

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyeAooyq9MD/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

i'm a Madonna fan but this is really morbid and sick to show such stuff in front of your 11yo daughter. We're not talking about people topless like you can see on the beach, we're talking aout about guys in jockstrap with their naked asses miming sexual intercourse just in front of her. She's 11yo for God sake. Anyone saying it's ok is really worrying, there's no debate about it. If anyone would do it publicly in France with natural child or adopted child they would probably have their children taken away from them. Sorry i cannot defend her about it, it's just sick and disgusting. Nothing can explain it. Do anything you want controversial, i'm the last person on earth to be chocked, but showing your 11yo daughter naked ass guys miming sexual intercourse on your mother on a stage is just sick sick sick.

Exactly! I feel this part will get a lot of criticizing / hate… they need to adjust few things and it will be ok!

27 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Have you not seen Madonna make out with an 11-year old boy on stage and simulate sex with him during the WTG tour? It’s part of her controversial statement. Get off this forum and join Twitter or Truth Social if you don’t like her sexual activities with children.

Giving a lovely kiss on the mouth a of kid like a mother would do is absolutely not comparable to guys in jock strap with naked ass mimming sexual intercourse on your mother in front of your 11yo daughter. 

30 minutes ago, Debord said:

It's a kid dancing at her mum's show, surrounded by her family. If folk think it's mortifying that she might see a bit of a man's butt I can only assume you think kids walk around the world with their eyes closed, cos you can see that and more on any given advert or pop video or tv show. Get a grip and take your tired moralising somewhere else.

It's not just showing your 11yo kid men with naked ass, it's also those men mimming sexual intercourse. In that case those elements are very important, sadly. I can't believe you have to explain that to some people. I knew we were sometimes blind fans when it comes to our fav pop star but when it comes to children and sick attitude there's no fandom for me. 

12 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Exactly! I feel this part will get a lot of criticizing / hate… they need to adjust few things and it will be ok!

And honestly it's gonna be well deserved. I cannot defend her on that, never. Even if they adjust it, just the fact that she even thought it would be ok to do it is very sick. I can have the whole forum against me but this time i don't care, i can be banned or whatever but i'm not gonna try to find any excuses for that kind of sick behaviour. Do what you want as an adult but don't do that to your kids. It's a huge NO, no matter what. She's really lucky the medias and the press haven't found out about it yet. This could be the worse controversy she has ever faced.