Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

31 minutes ago, bedtimestory said:

Hope they put up a lot of screens, because there's no elevated seats to see, from a flat floor. A concert on the sand must be messy.

Did you see what I just recently posted? 

1 hour ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Installation of the stage screens 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMg7RaJd/ 

and 

IMG-8339.jpg 

19 minutes ago, vitoralmeiida said:

hey everyone - I'm here again pouring my anxious heart for you all to see. I've updated my 3D model using the leaked official plan as a guideline.

the BIG question in my mind is: Where are they going to hang all the equipment for the lighting of the runways? you can see that in my model I've attached the main stage with the big steel pillars in front of the stage (like the Confessions Tour) - that would be enough to accomodate everything.

however: I've been following the live beach cam and the crew has yet to attach these pieces of the stage together, so I'm thinking its not gonna happen, since the stage has already arrived in Brazil and is scheduled to be setup starting tomorrow morning.

so... 6 days to go and we'll see how will they deal with the hanging fixtures.

:Madonna023:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Amazing work @vitoralmeiida‼️

Calling all the engineers in the forum to get back at you with some answers to your questions 

2 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

hey everyone - I'm here again pouring my anxious heart for you all to see. I've updated my 3D model using the leaked official plan as a guideline.

the BIG question in my mind is: Where are they going to hang all the equipment for the lighting of the runways? you can see that in my model I've attached the main stage with the big steel pillars in front of the stage (like the Confessions Tour) - that would be enough to accomodate everything.

however: I've been following the live beach cam and the crew has yet to attach these pieces of the stage together, so I'm thinking its not gonna happen, since the stage has already arrived in Brazil and is scheduled to be setup starting tomorrow morning.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Wow! Thanks for this. As for your question, couldn't it be set up from under the runways?  I'm assuming you mean the lights that light up around the side of the stage floors?

26 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

I still don't know how the hanging portal will be stable and not wiggle because of wind flow 

My bet it will be secure in a way a high amusement park ride could be.  I'm sure they will make it work.  It's probably far more sturdy than we think, so it would probably take a strong wind storm to really do any harm. :party:

4 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Thanks so much for all of your awesome updates. Much appreciated!

2 hours ago, sara94 said:

Would be soo cool if we could a documentary about the rio concert

1 hour ago, Alm47 said:

Everything about this Rio show is intriguing. This is her most interesting concert ever, I need to know all the details of the production.

Agree with both of you and I think we will have in the future days some production and organization detailed videos or a proper tv small doc before the broadcasting. It's going to be an exciting week.

Said that, I'm really eager to have the chance to listen to her in an interview. She's not doing this since time cause she was touring and so many things happened, her tale of this year in a proper, serious, detailed interview for a US chanel for example. Not a Fallon ass shaking kind of appearence :lol: I mean, I'd like to listen to her about how she feels emotionally, her pre-death experience, how it was to get back to all these songs to create the show and why she chose to produce a celebration concert without any other work to promote, about the creation process and how the storyline came together, the meaning of the Rio concert (in Italy the quote "I know this could be the last time I'm travelling and singing in many countries so thanks not just for tonight but for all these years together" is starting to spread ... and my eyes get wet each time I read it). So I'd like her to celebrate this whole moment with a proper, intimate interview.

21 minutes ago, stefo said:

Agree with both of you and I think we will have in the future days some production and organization detailed videos or a proper tv small doc before the broadcasting. It's going to be an exciting week.

Said that, I'm really eager to have the chance to listen to her in an interview. She's not doing this since time cause she was touring and so many things happened, her tale of this year in a proper, serious, detailed interview for a US chanel for example. Not a Fallon ass shaking kind of appearence :lol: I mean, I'd like to listen to her about how she feels emotionally, her pre-death experience, how it was to get back to all these songs to create the show and why she chose to produce a celebration concert without any other work to promote, about the creation process and how the storyline came together, the meaning of the Rio concert (in Italy the quote "I know this could be the last time I'm travelling and singing in many countries so thanks not just for tonight but for all these years together" is starting to spread ... and my eyes get wet each time I read it). So I'd like her to celebrate this whole moment with a proper, intimate interview.

Oh that would be awesome to have some exclusive interview from this. Good idea!!  :party:

Ok this is NOT gonna happen or, better, it's definitely hard this could really happen, BUT we're 5 days from the show now and, let's face it, it's the perfect moment to start being delusional everybody :kiss2:  So I'm gonna go with my first "what if": what if one or two of these not performed tracks are BRAND NEW SUMMER SONGS??? What if this final celebration show will set the start of the new June/July release already recorded??? :hearteyes: 

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic