Madonna X Kylie Sing Together

Frank

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Yeah.... This is the moment. Doesn't deserve to only be buried in 500 pages of Celebration Tour babble. I just picked the post with a very good video to start it. 

Thank you!  I missed this... until you turned this into a topic.  This is absolutely a great moment being most fans love both artists equally.

What an epic moment that even the U.S. press should be talking about in music history.  Both Madonna and Kylie are music Icons, even though many will argue Madonna is queen. Still, it's a moment in music history for two female icons who have represented similar audience throughout the years, deserves some Kudos!  Both are ICONS in my book.  I'm happy they were able to take the stage together after all these years, when both have praised and appreciated each other!

KYLIE & MADONNA!!  Can I get an AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

I think this was the perfect moment for these two women to finally meet after so many years of waiting: they both had to share in common the fact of having overcome tragic episodes that put their lives at risk and being able to live to tell. Perhaps that is why destiny, or God for those who believe in that thing, wanted this expected meeting to happen only now and not before because everything had to be symbolic and perfect.

First Britney, now Kylie. All that remains is the meeting with Christina Aguilera and I will finally be able to die in peace.

1 hour ago, McDonna said:

What an epic moment that even the U.S. press should be talking about in music history.  Both Madonna and Kylie are music Icons, even though many will argue Madonna is queen. Still, it's a moment in music history for two female icons who have represented similar audience throughout the years, deserves some Kudos!  Both are ICONS in my book.  I'm happy they were able to take the stage together after all these years, when both have praised and appreciated each other!

KYLIE & MADONNA!!  Can I get an AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party:

Antm24 GIF by America's Next Top Model

Their voices could sound really good together if they sang harmonizing, but instead they sang in unison, which is a shame, it makes it seem like a bit of an amateurish duet.

That said, they were both in tune and it was a cute moment.

8 minutes ago, FraP said:

Their voices could sound really good together if they sang harmonizing, but instead they sang in unison, which is a shame, it makes it seem like a bit of an amateurish duet.

That said, they were both in tune and it was a cute moment.

No one agrees with you. Everybody loved it and it was definitely more than " cute" 

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

How is this not all over the news? At least in Holland it's not. But everytime they got something to make fun of her it's all over the news,( the falling of the chair moment, her being late. ) This performance is iconic and should be all over the news imo.

It was on a few UK TV daytime news type shows yesterday and on all news websites I check. 

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic