RIO REAL TIME DISCUSSION

Just now, Pltcn61 said:

I recorded the entire show (there were some small stucks and act4 / bob the drag queen's talk before bedtime story is missing a little) I am uploading it to share somewhere else. Can I share it here too? Is it allowed?

I’m 99% sure it is (I’ve done it before). Please do it

5 minutes ago, Pltcn61 said:

I recorded the entire show (there were some small stucks and act4 / bob the drag queen's talk before bedtime story is missing a little) I am uploading it to share somewhere else. Can I share it here too? Is it allowed?

please doo.. thanks

Just now, blondebenji said:

I cant believe we have a copy of the show on the last night.  Its like the old days.  I remember getting home from school camp and watching Blond Ambition Tour Live.  So cool

My Dad was literally just laughing because he remembers me begging him to get HBO the week before that concert back in 1990. I too wore that tape out. Thank GOD we have digital 35 years later. 🤪

Untouched Globo feed files:  https://www.transfernow.net/en/bld?utm_source=20240505ye8zCuMh

2 minutes ago, arigituloh said:

please doo.. thanks

3 minutes ago, stevenjjr said:

ok so who's got a DL link for us LOL

7 minutes ago, S.T.P. said:

I’m 99% sure it is (I’ve done it before). Please do it

22 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

I hope someone managed to record the Multi-show (and not Global) feed without the translator talking over everything!!

I already saw someone on Twitter (or X) post one without the translator!

4 minutes ago, GarionOrb said:

I already saw someone on Twitter (or X) post one without the translator!

Yes, I watched the feed without the translator.  I was hoping an actual Brazilian with satellite TV got that HD feed too, not just the compressed stream version. :)

This show is a triumph. Only a capital letter ARTIST could be able to reference 4 decades in a beautiful, poetic, new way, that doesn't seem like a cover tribute or something decadent.
It's very rewarding to be a fan of the work of a person who, at her age, is still thirsty and passionate about her job, when she could be in Las Vegas singing Like a Virgin and Material Girl for twice the money and half the effort .

THE BIGGEST STAR IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK FOREVER.

BRQ2Hd4.gif

• RUADJAI locked and unfeatured this topic