Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Hey guys I'm the Itaú officer who won a pair of Espaço Itaú tickets! It was such an incredible experience. I was in front row and has the time of my life! There were several fans around me and we sang our hearts out during every song, it was kinda funny because they even moaned in Erotica and I did not because I'm so shy lol. I feel like I made eye contact with M everytime she came close to me especially when she sang Express Yourself right in front of me. I feel like I'm reborn. Best night ever!!! I posted some videos on my Instagram (check the highlights): instagram.com/gvstt. I have no words to express how grateful I am and how proud I am to be a Madonna fan. That night changed me. I'm so so sooooo happy!

The stage was sooooooo high so I didn't have a good vision of M when she sang songs at the main stage and at the catwalk/little stage where she performed OYH and BU for example, but I watched them on the big screens. Erotica is my favorite album and basically all the songs from the 90's segment were performed close to me so I'm extremely happy anyway. DAD had an amazing punchy bass ("I could feel it in my pussy"), EY was so emotional and Music was a blast. Seriously I am still gagged over that night, I feel like I can't think straight yet. xD Can't wait to watch it on my TV as soon as a good rip surfaces!

Your story is amazing - I'm so happy for you! You have one of the coolest experiences in Madonna fan history. You will never lose that!!!!

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

Hey guys I'm the Itaú officer who won a pair of Espaço Itaú tickets! It was such an incredible experience. I was in front row and has the time of my life! There were several fans around me and we sang our hearts out during every song, it was kinda funny because they even moaned in Erotica and I did not because I'm so shy lol. I feel like I made eye contact with M everytime she came close to me especially when she sang Express Yourself right in front of me. I feel like I'm reborn. Best night ever!!! I posted some videos on my Instagram (check the highlights): instagram.com/gvstt. I have no words to express how grateful I am and how proud I am to be a Madonna fan. That night changed me. I'm so so sooooo happy!

The stage was sooooooo high so I didn't have a good vision of M when she sang songs at the main stage and at the catwalk/little stage where she performed OYH and BU for example, but I watched them on the big screens. Erotica is my favorite album and basically all the songs from the 90's segment were performed close to me so I'm extremely happy anyway. DAD had an amazing punchy bass ("I could feel it in my pussy"), EY was so emotional and Music was a blast. Seriously I am still gagged over that night, I feel like I can't think straight yet. xD Can't wait to watch it on my TV as soon as a good rip surfaces!

Luckyyyy

2 hours ago, The Ghost said:

The whole thing annoys the shit out of me,   why the hell can't they broadcast something live without messing about with it.

I guess there's a mix of live audio mixing with the help of AI trained on the 79th previous shows and countless rehearsals.

I don't know the delay between the live event and the broadcast, a few minutes are enough with a couple of assistants.

3 hours ago, Ekans said:

I so enjoyed reading this! Thank you! 

I just watched the full show on YouTube :sad:. Everything came out impeccable and perfect just the way I like it. Madonna showed what material she is made of and won the hearts of even the most skeptics who did not believe that at 66 years old she could be capable of surpassing herself.

I only didn't like some things, such as the audio used for the TV broadcast because it gave the impression that she was not singing live. On the other hand, I would have liked more camera shots giving a little more prominence to the dancers and the audience. And finally, something I didn't like was when Madonna and Pablo Vittar simulated that sexual practice called Anilingus in a quite explicit way while singing Music. What the hell? I mean, I've always accepted this kind of thing when there's a context, but in this case, was there a context? What was the context?

Anyway, as I have always said: if you are a fan of Madonna, prepare for the unexpected. Who could have imagined months ago that she would give a mega show in Brazil and break a new world record by bringing together almost two million souls in one place? What other things will she surprise us with in the future? Sometimes I would like to be a seer to know, but no, come to think of it, surprises are better enjoyed when they are unexpected.

5 hours ago, Ekans said:

Stop Motion Love GIF by Mochimochiland

8 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

This has nothing to do with the backing track... scroll a bit back to see one of the examples of Holliday. You will hear the vocals on the broadcast are completely different than the one on the fan recording version. The broadcast has even way longer polished notes. Wich definitely wasn't needed. Thats what the arguing is about... She sounded fine during the concert itself in Rio, but they let themselves go a bit with the broadcast audio. No hard feelings...

Your obsession with this topic is unprecedented. Dont worry about it so much. Madonna is fabulous and the Rio show reminded so many people of that. Most people didn’t notice or care about backing tracks or vocals ❤️

48 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Your obsession with this topic is unprecedented. Dont worry about it so much. Madonna is fabulous and the Rio show reminded so many people of that. Most people didn’t notice or care about backing tracks or vocals ❤️

Most people were there (me included). We listened to her live voice. 

The broadcasted version is dubbed with vocals from another show in many parts. And I noticed that also the crowd singing sometimes is not properly synced.

That's a pity, her voice was really good... I was hoping that since it was a live broadcast we were getting the real thing, but she didn't want that.

The camera shots are amazing, but audio is bad, unfortunately 

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

And finally, something I didn't like was when Madonna and Pablo Vittar simulated that sexual practice called Anilingus in a quite explicit way while singing Music. What the hell?

It was a big moment for the rimming community. I felt so represented.

16 hours ago, martassak said:

Maybe if they are going to broadcast the show again this week we’ll get another version with a bit better audio, hopefully someone will be there to get the stream again 

I imagine they will do a little editing before the second broadcast. They could probably cut all the random mentions of her p*ssy and bjs haha.

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic