Madonna / Celebration Tour - Stuart Price DJ Mix

1 minute ago, RUADJAI said:

If the fans ever do come together to get her attention to ask for something…. Her working with Stuart Price again is something I think all fans would agree on. He has such a respect for her music and does it so well.  We should manifest this.

I can't help to think she and he have already discussed doing something again since putting together the tour.  I suspect he might be composing some music, in case Madonna might be interested in it, and moves forward using it for a new album.  But I agree with you, I think most fans would be on board for another album with these two.

shocked big ang GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I....

Put them in a studio. Lock the door.

I'm only up to Human Nature and "Fly Life" just came pumping through...

shocked big ang GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Here comes Impressive Instant.

I surrender, lord.

OMG. RESCUE ME on top of Marshall Jefferson "Move Your Body"?!?!?!

BITCH...

This is the best Madonna release since Confessions. Argue with your eyebrows.

OMG

Just listened to it twice. He just captures that old school Madonna magic in such an amazing way. All the references to the underground. So good.

If there wasn’t already a big enough case for a new Stuart Price produced album, this is it…

This guy just gets it. And so does Madonna lately, it seems. Her posting this has me confident she’s finally starting to understand what the fans want and where she thrives.

This was a really unexpected surprise to wake up to. I was obsessed with this set in Miami and didn’t think we’d get an HQ version.

This reminds me of the Icon days where mega mixes were posted, like the one with the Erotica / You Thrill Me studio demo.

ive not heard any of any of these mixes - so they are just mashups then ?

totally agree they need to work together - i think she could squeeze one album out of him and we know it will be dance/pop - not that awful trap music and vocoder crap we got on some of MX - sorry @Shoful i know its your fave M album ..

How well fed we are. How giving our Queen is. How genius our Stuart Price is creating the most brilliant low bitrate audio file in Madonna history, God knows we have all seen so fucking many weird files over the years. Why the fuck not possibly the GREATEST weird file ever from possibly her greatest producer? 

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

22 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

ive not heard any of any of these mixes - so they are just mashups then ?

totally agree they need to work together - i think she could squeeze one album out of him and we know it will be dance/pop - not that awful trap music and vocoder crap we got on some of MX - sorry @Shoful i know its your fave M album ..

Making you wonder about the tunes is what a brilliant and genuine DJ should do, in my opinion. 

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yassssssssss "was all it took to make me shiver" OMG what a surprise!!!! None of the demos we have from Forbidden Love had this lyric, right @Dazedmadonna??

No! Unfortunately the audio quality of this upload is really poor :( hopefully we get a full HQ copy of this megamix, it’s amazing :owy:

2 hours ago, survivalartist said:

How well fed we are. How giving our Queen is. How genius our Stuart Price is creating the most brilliant low bitrate audio file in Madonna history, God knows we have all seen so fucking many weird files over the years. Why the fuck not possibly the GREATEST weird file ever from possibly her greatest producer? 

Russell Crowe Gladiator GIF

Hopefully someone will AI remaster and ruin it forever but in FLAC.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Yassssssssss "was all it took to make me shiver" OMG what a surprise!!!! None of the demos we have from Forbidden Love had this lyric, right @Dazedmadonna??

Wow, I didn't notice that! What an amazing surprise!

If they decided to split the tracks, keeping them non stop, making a greatest hits album, I bet it would be a huge success. Those mixes sound so fresh!

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic