Which released Madonna concert has the most annoying editing?

Tudors

The answer to the question is the MDNA tour. Can't stand her outfit changing slightly every single shot and what the heck at some of the vocal editing as well. Really good tour too so such a shame all we have is thst edited mess. I roll my eyes everytime something is on slow motion too. Knock it off Madge :smke:. Your picks?

MDNA... but I'm more annoyed by the audio from that concert film than anything.  It sorta is annoying to me with every tour after that, but MDNA annoyed me the most.  It seemed, the poor audio editing (for me) started with Sticky and Sweet, but it was so bad in MDNA.  The effects in both REBEL HEART and MDNA was extreme too, but I liked Rebel Heart's release still.

Confessions Tour was the tour that seemed to get it right.  It too has a lot of audio/visual effects, but it was far more subtle and not so jarring as the tours after.  It's nearly impossible to tell that any vocal was dubbed in the concert film for Confessions Tour.  It was pretty flawless.  Starting with Sticky and Sweet, the audio dubs were starting to be very noticeable, especially with BORDERLINE.  And MDNA was the worst.  Rebel Heart Tour seemed to be an improvement from MDNA, even though there was a lot of jarring changes, but at least they didn't hide it. We knew that concert film was a collage of multiple shows.  Of course, most of her tours since she started, were a combination of at least a couple of shows. But the transitions and such with the last few tours just didn't work well. You can tell it wasn't from one particular show.

But yeah, my voted goes to MDNA!  But as for the actual show and live performances, it's a damn good concert show, especially when saw live.

12 minutes ago, Winn said:

Everybody's answer is MDNA. I love that tour but can't bring myself to buy the DVD. I'm not putting my eyes through that spastic bs.

It's still worth owning, but yeah it's sadly her worst edited.  For me, there's too much I still enjoyed from it and so I'm glad I own it on DVD.

By far: MDNA tour, then Rebel Heart Tour.

About The Celebration Tour, as we have the Rio's footage, even if the official release (probally Mexico City) have the same edit fate of the 2 tours listed above, we have the unedited and amazing Copacabana's footage. 

I really wish a good soul could share one day the second part of Paris footage filmed at Stade de France and also the unedited Sydney's Rebel Heart footage. 

BTW I was at the Miami show and she was 3 hours late. People were booing and I was mad phone was quickly dead. I knew they were filming for the DVD and everything had to be right but I knew she was always like two hours late normally. I had a weird side view and could see her before the show she drove in on a old school bike with big handles and did this epic stretch backstage on some stairs and I was like whoo and saw her put on her red scarf thing for girl gone wild then the show started. Was epic. I did not view spoilers either. Saw people leaving during celebration while I was like omg it's Rocco having the time of my life lol

Little did I know a zillion other shows were gonna be edited in when I watched it back on dvd :Madonna023:

Madame X is probably one of the worsts, I can't even believe they used some amateur video/audios for some parts of it. MDNA and Rebel Heart are terrible too. I can't stand the heavy filters, the color looks just really bad. I hope the Celebration Tour gets a more proffesional edit.

7 hours ago, bstranger said:

By far: MDNA tour, then Rebel Heart Tour.

About The Celebration Tour, as we have the Rio's footage, even if the official release (probally Mexico City) have the same edit fate of the 2 tours listed above, we have the unedited and amazing Copacabana's footage. 

I really wish a good soul could share one day the second part of Paris footage filmed at Stade de France and also the unedited Sydney's Rebel Heart footage. 

Copacabana unedited?

They edited allready during the broadcast itself. Thats why its not in sync many times and make it seem like shes lipsyncing while in real life ( fan recordings to prove ) she was singing live and sounding decent to even fine... 

Just compare fan recordings Holliday to the actual Broadcast Holliday and you will see... 

MDNA!

I Loved the tour, but the edit is a nightmare:

-blurry filter

-fake colors like an instagram filter

-epileptic cuts

-several camera types used, so there is a loft of inconstancy regarding the quality

-fake fan cheering - like 2-3 concerts put together. Actually in Celebration you can hear her say „i wanna see you dance“ from a different night.

-they (she) made her white as a ghost so at some point you only see her nostrils

-poor audio quality in general

-Miami was the wrong city to film the main concert. And its there falt they waited so long, that they ran out of options. A full Stadium show would have been so much better

Everything from MDNA (a great show, not so great result between the obviously different shows, constant cuts, low-quality overhead cams, etc.) to Madame X (smartphone recordings???, completely autotuned vocals on every song, shortened songs). RHT gave me a headache - remembering the Deeper and Deeper edit makes me dizzy lol.