Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

5 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Screenshot_20230715_154249_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ed4b242680cef69ecc0cb49c53ea8fc8.jpghttps://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/janet-jackson-reaches-out-madonna-30472731

A source told The Sun: “Janet heard Madonna was unwell so reached out. They haven’t always seen eye to eye but they respect each other as they are two of the last megastars from their generation of music.”

My queens. :hearteyes:

5 hours ago, PlasticLimbo said:

Screenshot_20230715_154249_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ed4b242680cef69ecc0cb49c53ea8fc8.jpghttps://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/janet-jackson-reaches-out-madonna-30472731

A source told The Sun: “Janet heard Madonna was unwell so reached out. They haven’t always seen eye to eye but they respect each other as they are two of the last megastars from their generation of music.”

If there is any truth to this, kudos to Janet.  Unfortunately the whole article reeks of a lot of BS.  It doesn't even mention what Janet even said of Madonna.  It only states a "source" claims she reached out to Madonna.  Then there are the many  backhanded compliments aimed at Madonna. I love Janet, but I doubt she really reached out to Madonna, but I'd love to be proven wrong because I'd love to see these two women kiss and make-up.

I hope she’s recovering ok. I suppose she is and the photos out and on Instagram were just to get the press to stop speculating.  I was hoping after that we’d hear from her a little more regularly, but she probably won’t be back again until she’s at least 90–100%.

On 7/16/2023 at 2:47 AM, PlasticLimbo said:

"Baby got back! Who remembers what performance these costumes were ?"

Niki and Donna on Facebook 

FB_IMG_1689466787475.thumb.jpg.775c6650410f2a862dc0c35c362cc142.jpg

Um...Erotica from the Girlie Show 😃 just kidding! Always fascinating to see behind the scenes shots from iconic moments.

It's SOOOOOOO good to see her looking SOOOOO good!!! I'm secretly hoping that the problem she was having was her BBL implants & she had to take them out, I can't wait to get some confirmation on that! She's looking like her old self again to me & it's just very refreshing to see her looking so healthy & happy! Not to mention youthful & fresh I'm LOVING it!!! SO ready for her big comeback!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3