Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

IMG_4594.jpeg.e91b15098695e2f6f8b3d37012e47813.jpeg
Does this man have a single digit IQ? Wtf is he even rambling about nobody gaf
Confused... Does he not know that most of M's fans are older than he is?
I dislike that he brags a lot, and I've noticed that he loves to show off M's wealth, which isn't really something she does herself (when compared to other celebrities). We see her wealth, but she's not actually saying "Look at how rich I am!". Sometimes he gets it right with his pictures - as seen in the latest shoot, but I wish that M could see that she needs to ditch him already.

5 hours ago, Crazy For M said:

Confused... Does he not know that most of M's fans are older than he is? emoji848.png
I dislike that he brags a lot, and I've noticed that he loves to show off M's wealth, which isn't really something she does herself (when compared to other celebrities). We see her wealth, but she's not actually saying "Look at how rich I am!". Sometimes he gets it right with his pictures - as seen in the latest shoot, but I wish that M could see that she needs to ditch him already.

Does he not know that most Madonna fans dont give a fuck about him and his incoherent ramblings :Madonna009:

17 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I had to post cause the rambling was so incoherent and hilarious :Madonna009: 

Yeah, I find his post as a mix of outrage and jest.

Every year Some of you guys asking me why I'm never coming to Paris for FW...

Me: Who asked anyway?

When you were wearing diapers I was sitting front row Chanel Grand Palais.

Me: Excuse me? When I was in diapers it was 20 years ago, at that time Gomes you were a lousy teenager.

Also...  getting paid for to say No at the door of the parties you were not invited to.

Me: Poor thing. Please don't overwork yourself baby :Madonna042:

:lol::lol::lol:

She has been looking SO GOOD in these recent pics!!

Definitely a LOT of references to Erotica and Bedtime Stories. I saw some people discussing reissues but I'm wondering if she's hinting at her return to a more dance/house oriented sound.... Could be a reach but I'm just one of those people who really wants to see new music. :drama:

IMG_1732.jpeg

Edited by whiteheat (see edit history)