Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

9 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Yeah real victims are the kids your paedophile idol raped and abused for years. 

In 2005, Michael was acquitted on all charges related to alleged sexual abuse, but go on with your projectionist self.

And since you went there, it's apparent that your idol M enjoyed the company of underage Latinos during her early adult years.

8 hours ago, BuggedOut said:

I don’t want to open a whole other can of worms, but sleeping with children that aren’t yours is highly inappropriate, yes, but I don’t think he molested the children. There is a big difference. Michael was a-sexual.

Wade Robson is a liar.

He either lied when he said MJ really didn’t do anything to him inappropriately or he lied when he said he did do something to him inappropriately.

Exactly. There's a library of compelling, objective evidence available on numerous The MJCast episodes, for instance.

14 minutes ago, Starchild said:

In 2005, Michael was acquitted on all charges related to alleged sexual abuse, but go on with your projectionist self.

And since you went there, it's apparent that your idol M enjoyed the company of underage Latinos during her early adult years.

“Your idol”..

going after M for no reason..

Who needs haters when there’s “fans” like this 

Edited by lalalagirl (see edit history)

16 minutes ago, lalalagirl said:

“Your idol”..

going after M for no reason..

so many horrible trolls here. Who needs haters when there’s “fans” like this

I was echoing his terminology. He called him my 'idol'. I'm an equal fan of both artists, actually.

And there is a reason I mentioned that accusation about M, because some fans are across this yet choose to excuse it.

Some fans only want to hear the glowing facts and opinions, while other fans can appreciate and handle a fuller picture.

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

I was echoing his terminology. He called him my 'idol'. I'm an equal fan of both artists, actually.

And there is a reason I mentioned that accusation about M, because some fans are across this but choose to excuse it.

Some fans only want to hear the glowing facts and opinions, while other fans can appreciate and handle a fuller picture.

There are no accusations. Mj was sued. Twice. He admitted to sleeping with kids that are not his own in bed. There is no comparison bur you going there says enough

24 minutes ago, lalalagirl said:

There are no accusations. Mj was sued. Twice. He admitted to sleeping with kids that are not his own in bed. There is no comparison bur you going there says enough

MJ was acquited on every charge following home raids and lengthy trials in the court system (and by the media).

I take it you're a casual Madonna fan. I need not engage any further. Have yoursef an ignorant day.

1 minute ago, Starchild said:

MJ was acquited of every charge following home raids and lengthy trials in the court system (and by the media).

I take it you're a casual Madonna fan. I need not engage any further. Have yoursef an ignorant day.

He slept with little kids that were not his own. He lured them with his fame and tranformed his house into an amusement park. That alone would ruin anyone’s career. We are talking about children.

Dating or flirting with younger MEN who are sexually active is a whole different story.

2 hours ago, lalalagirl said:

He slept with little kids that were not his own. He lured them with his fame and tranformed his house into an amusement park. That alone would ruin anyone’s career. We are talking about children.

Dating or flirting with younger MEN who are sexually active is a whole different story.

You think it's excusable for a 20+ year old to sleep with a 16 year old (not a man)? Nice little save there by Ellen, by the way.

Listen, I'm not the one who brought up sex with underage people and I'm not interested in trying to change a stranger's mind.

There are multiple credible resources out there that challenge the accusations against MJ, if you care to educate yourself.

5 hours ago, Starchild said:

You think it's excusable for a 20+ year old to sleep with a 16 year old (not a man)? Nice little save there by Ellen, by the way.

Listen, I'm not the one who brought up sex with underage people and I'm not interested in trying to change a stranger's mind.

There are multiple credible resources out there that challenge the accusations against MJ, if you care to educate yourself.

It used to be seen as the ultimate badge of honour for a 16, 17 or 18yr old man to date a woman a few years older. People have become very prude lately. Madonna herself, as a 17 year old, dated her 30 something teacher (he misspoke in an interview he just gave. The guy who took pics of madonna bending over in a cute dress and you see her underpants. She even said those pictures embarrassed her)

However, they are NOT children. Theyre not being lured. Their moms and dads arent given money. Shes not sleeping with KIDS who are not hers in the same bed! 

At this point, trying to condemn Madonna or Michael for comments made between 1990/2001 is ridiculous and exhausting; neither was a victim of the other. They were just unlucky enough to approach at a time when their egos were immense.

Talks between MJ and the Rabbi took place in 2000 and 2001, two years before Madonna publicly supported him.

After their feud in the early 90s they met twice: in 1994 where Madonna mocked the kiss of MJ and Lisa Marie Presley and in 1997 where they greeted cordially. Clearly Michael was not going to change his opinion about her just because her cheeks collided for half a second.

From 2003 to the present Madonna only had positive words towards Michael and he never again made any negative comments about her and I think I remember that Guy Oseary said on Twitter that they were planning a surprise performance for This Is It.

That's all folks!

On 7/31/2023 at 3:19 AM, Starchild said:

While I love this and feel her sincerity, it's hard to forget how unsupportive she was towards Michael.

I also recognise that she admitted to this fault during her powerful 2009 MTV VMAs speech.

This is a very idiotic post. He was a grown ass man. She’s not his mommy.

2 hours ago, lalalagirl said:

It used to be seen as the ultimate badge of honour for a 16, 17 or 18yr old man to date a woman a few years older. People have become very prude lately. Madonna herself, as a 17 year old, dated her 30 something teacher (he misspoke in an interview he just gave. The guy who took pics of madonna bending over in a cute dress and you see her underpants. She even said those pictures embarrassed her)

However, they are NOT children. Theyre not being lured. Their moms and dads arent given money. Shes not sleeping with KIDS who are not hers in the same bed! 

Gross and straight to the ignore list.

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

And there is a reason I mentioned that accusation about M, because some fans are across this yet choose to excuse it.

There’s nothing indicating the boy she’s talking about in the sex book is underage. 18 and 19 are teenagers too and there’s people those ages who don’t have a lot of body hair. Also the book is fictional. 

Can we stop with the pedophilia talk. No one is gonna change the others mind and it just invokes the nastiness in people, hence why political parties use it to make you hate the other side. It’s easy. and until you are in someone’s bed, you know NOTHING. So spending your time talking about someone’s sex life who you have never met, you are wasting your energy. 

18 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

So talking about her new pics in social media which one do you like the most!:Madonna054:

The one with the huge AS- JUST KIDDING!

Hard to choose, she's been looking great lately, and as much as I love the previous hair, blond is really her color.