Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

?I saw that on social networks lots of people were scared/ disturbed by the painting. It's by Frida Khalo (what a surprise) and it's called 'Mi nacimiento', 'My birth'. The interpretation of this painting is not so easy, because to do it we must remind Frida's life and the fact that this painting is surrealist, so it has a strong bond with her unconscious. Most of the critics agree that the painting is connected primarily to the miscarriage Frida suffered when she was in Detroit with her husband Diego Rivera around 1932: this event left its mark in her life forever and she was haunted by this memory until her death. So, the first idea is that this painting is representing her giving birth to a died child. Secondly, the painting was made not long after the death of Frida's mother, so it could be the representation of her own birth from a died mother (it could explain why She bought the painting). Besides this particular work, I'm very intrigued by Frida and at the same time worried by her works, which describe her inner fears and thoughts.

Edited by Loki (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she's basically a kid cudi stan account haha, https://www.instagram.com/p/CJWO8VDBFFS/

Has she ever promoted other artists like this before I know she mentioned mary j blige at one point

She’s looking fun here and facially looking a bit more like herself which is nice to see.

But her butt makes me so sad. I just can’t see how she thinks it looks good, when the camera pulls out briefly when she’s dancing. It looks so unnatural, and it must be damaging for her body carrying that weight around. 

I'm trying to identify the perfumes she has on her dresser, and the ones she's spraying on. The orange bottle she generously douses herself with is definitely Tom Ford's Bitter Peach, a new one. The one on the left hand side is probably Robert Piguet's Fracas, her mum's favourite perfume. Can't tell if the one she's spraying on in the video is Armani Diamonds or YSL Paris.

perfumes.jpg

Edited by poodle
Pique -> Piguet. (see edit history)

9 hours ago, Andymad said:

She looks more like Madonna here than she has in... a while. Gorgeous.

But is nobody going to talk about the absolutely disturbing painting on her wall...?:Madonna009:

I’m surprised that, as a Madonna fan, you have made it this far without knowing that this was a Frida Kahlo painting (My Birth), and a famous one for that matter?! M has quite the art collection — Kahlo being one of her faves. 

In fact (I’m afraid this will break your heart LOL), but back in 1990 when discussing this painting with Vanity Fair, Madonna said the following: “If somebody doesn’t like this painting then I know they can’t be my friend.”

So, 1) Madonna could not be your friend; and 2) I dare you to tell it to her face—that this painting is “absolutely disturbing”, that is :tongue:... (she’ll probably make Stella and Estere kick your butt afterwards haha)

For anyone interested, there’s more information about the painting here:

http://www.kahlo.org/my-birth/

Edited by madfan13_86 (see edit history)

1 minute ago, madfan13_86 said:

I’m surprised that as a Madonna fan you have cone this far not knowing that this was a Frida Kahlo painting (My Birth), and a famous one for that matter?! She has quite the art collection — Kahlo being one of her faves. 

In fact (I’m afraid this will break your heart LOL), but back in 1990 when discussing this painting with Vanity Fair, Madonna said the following: “If somebody doesn’t like this painting then I know they can’t be my friend.”

So, 1) Madonna could not be your friend; and 2) I dare you to tell it to her face—that this painting is “absolutely disturbing”, that is :tongue:... (she’ll probably make Stella and Estere kick your butt afterwards haha)

For anyone interested, there’s more information about the painting here:

http://www.kahlo.org/my-birth/

oh my god no GIF by Poo~Pourri

5 hours ago, poodle said:

I'm trying to identify the perfumes she has on her dresser, and the ones she's spraying on. The orange bottle she generously douses herself with is definitely Tom Ford's Bitter Peach, a new one. The one on the left hand side is probably Robert Pique's Fracas, her mum's favourite perfume. Can't tell if the other one she's spraying on is Armani Diamonds or YSL Paris.

perfumes.jpg

I think the orange one might be Tom ford bitter peach - 

image.png.0fccb4edf2278a78b3dfd114f1177ddf.png

I sincerely hope this picture was photoshopped by a haters. But this photo is not photoshopped and it is original photo which capture by me, so there's no hope. sigh. This is a tragedy. I don't know who's filming her. But it's really funny to see the cameraman constantly raising camera above her hips to avoid filming her ugly, weird, and huge fake buttocks.

4 hours ago, Andymad said:

oh my god no GIF by Poo~Pourri

Haha - i do remember the brilliant Omnibus Documentary - "Behind the American Dream" (on YouTube) a section about this painting, and how her live performance of Live to Tell in 1987 was inspired by or comparing that to the re-birth from that painting. 

1 hour ago, Madame Madonna said:

I sincerely hope this picture was photoshopped by a haters. But this photo is not photoshopped and it is original photo which capture by me, so there's no hope. sigh. This is a tragedy. I don't know who's filming her. But it's really funny to see the cameraman constantly raising camera above her hips to avoid filming her ugly, weird, and huge fake buttocks.

I always avoid talking about it... but it looks really bad :cry:

3 hours ago, Madame Madonna said:

OMG!!! Scary!!! She’s blind or something??? Just look at the comments blow this post! She’s making fun of herself. I can’t believe this is MADONNA that I LOVE!

Yes, it caught my attention, Ricardo is the man... he made sure not to show her ass... the funny thing is when you dance this way you must show the hip / butt... & she keeps on hiding it instead of showing it & be happy which means she’s not happy but why she’s keeping it??? Very complicated. Definitely something NOT OKAY!

53 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yes, it caught my attention, Ricardo is the man... he made sure not to show her ass... the funny thing is when you dance this way you must show the hip / butt... & she keeps on hiding it instead of showing it & be happy which means she’s not happy but why she’s keeping it??? Very complicated. Definitely something NOT OKAY!

wether she likes it or not, surgery especially this year for her, is not something to take lightly...

15 minutes ago, Fighter said:

wether she likes it or not, surgery especially this year for her, is not something to take lightly...

Yeah I know, but this wasn’t just this year... she’s like this since 2017 or early 2018! & I’m sure it’s not something that hard to do since she’s regularly changing her face. ?

17 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Yeah I know, but this wasn’t just this year... she’s like this since 2017 or early 2018! & I’m sure it’s not something that hard to do since she’s regularly changing her face. ?

she only got real backlash in 2019 or so:dead: she seems to have become self conscious of it tho but shes been pretty busy in 2019 and then 2020 obvie:dead:

• Fighter locked and unlocked this topic
  • Fighter unpinned, locked, unlocked and pinned this topic