groovyguy

Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

38 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

BLM is making a POSITIVE change. Just because you are bored of it doesnt mean it isnt positive. she has a stake in this being she has 4 black children of her own. we all do! this issue isnt going away. Madonna isnt going off script with this cause as this is who she has always been. it is strange to me that some think she must just only post career stuff on her social media and then say she has a "dead team" because she addresses a current problem around the world. 

by the way, those dolls are cute. i want one. thanks for posting @Voguerista

Did you read my post... I didn’t say anything against BLM or her posting... but my thought is why not breaking this a little with normal positive posts. + I didn’t see her posting anything regarding all the heroes at the hospitals fighting to save people’s lives... that’s also matters right? 

46 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Did you read my post... I didn’t say anything against BLM or her posting... but my thought is why not breaking this a little with normal positive posts. + I didn’t see her posting anything regarding all the heroes at the hospitals fighting to save people’s lives... that’s also matters right? 

why do you think you get the right to choose what positive things she posts that "matter" on HER instagram? it is her life. she can post what she wants. so you are saying that her posting about BLM is not "normal" or not making a "positive" change? i dont get fans who think they should dictate what she should or shouldnt post. its her life. does anyone tell you what you can or cannot post on your social platforms? do you only post "positive" things about your career? i doubt it.  BLM is something important to her. just because she doesnt post about positive things you rather see, means she doesnt think about them. by the way, she has made posts regarding the COVID-19 and her part in helping the cause. thats positive! remember she donated a million dollars to the cause. i think that says a lot about the positive influence she is trying to make on what "matters". 

36 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Guys can we please agree on not arguing on disagreements??? If you don’t like someone’s thought or post just simply ignore it. Thank you. 🙏🏼

"arguing"? i was assuming we were having a civil discussion on a topic? that is what a public forum is about. you dont change things for the good if you just sit back and say nothing. also, i never said i didn't like your thought or post. i just dont agree with some of it and "thought" the mature thing to do is have a "civil' discussion about it. obviously you prefer to assert your position but really dont care to listen or discuss a different approach to your thinking. besides, that is what I was trying to do as well as trying to understand your point of view??

10 hours ago, diegolcl said:

#blondEambition :Madonna049:
oh, Madonna, how I love you... 

I always found it interesting why she chose Blond with no e. Then I googled it. Makes sense though for that time she was expressing herself and wearing that pantsuit in the music video of EY.

Blonde and blond essentially mean the same thing. It's just that in French, blond is the masculine form, both as a noun and adjective; adding the E makes it feminine.

On 7/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, Andymad said:

I always found it interesting why she chose Blond with no e. Then I googled it. Makes sense though for that time she was expressing herself and wearing that pantsuit in the music video of EY.

Blonde and blond essentially mean the same thing. It's just that in French, blond is the masculine form, both as a noun and adjective; adding the E makes it feminine.

I think that "ambition" being the blond subject, 'blond' without the 'e' is the correct, isn't? I read something a long ago about it but I don't remember exactly... but since it's not my first language and I never studied it I don't have a clue.

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

Her body looks incredible, I just worry her face doesn’t look much like her face there... hopefully it’s just the photo/editing. But her eyes look really different. 

Yes coz last year she did something called Blepharoplasty... that’s why... 😔 & her hip looks weird too... maybe they photoshopped something???

52 minutes ago, Matty said:

she looks good has she had her boobs done? they look huge and round sorry just noticing

My thoughts too!!! 🤔 but maybe coz she gained little weight???

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Yes coz last year she did something called Blepharoplasty... that’s why... 😔 & her hip looks weird too... maybe they photoshopped something???

I wonder why she gets these surgeries done? She was gorgeous naturally her entire life she would still be today if she didn’t do anything. Sure she would have some wrinkles on her face maybe but who cares. She’d still be hot

46 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I wonder why she gets these surgeries done? She was gorgeous naturally her entire life she would still be today if she didn’t do anything. Sure she would have some wrinkles on her face maybe but who cares. She’d still be hot

So true... even few fillers or Botox won’t hurt but not as monthly bases... it’s an addiction for sure, but I’m wondering do they really see themselves good or better? Coz I don’t.

11 minutes ago, dead or alive said:

how to say .... I don't like her face at all! I am not against surgery or injections but here the result is heartbreaking. She loses all her charm is what makes her MADONNA

So true, she lost her signature face shape... lips... even now eyes. It’s so sad.