Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

18 hours ago, Material Girl said:

Clash of generations

DLAZvN0.jpg

It's just hideous, almost as if they didn't want anybody to buy it. Such a shame, the song deserved so much more. It reminds me of vomit you might see on the street after a busy Saturday night. Maybe she was just being IRONIC, we know she loves irony. "Nothing Fails (Except My Graphic Design Team)".

18 minutes ago, Bjonkers said:

It's just hideous, almost as if they didn't want anybody to buy it. Such a shame, the song deserved so much more. It reminds me of vomit you might see on the street after a busy Saturday night. Maybe she was just being IRONIC, we know she loves irony. "Nothing Fails (Except My Graphic Design Team)".

I did a version based on the Love Profusion Cover

Picsart_23-10-11_07-36-38-619-min.thumb.jpg.42d51d9d5442b5e1a9e7823c8fcdb5b4.jpg

For the uncompressed image heres the download

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

15 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

I did a version based on the Love Profusion Cover

Picsart_23-10-11_07-36-38-619-min.thumb.jpg.42d51d9d5442b5e1a9e7823c8fcdb5b4.jpg

For the uncompressed image heres the download

Hidden Content

• Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

I hate that entire GAP photoshoot to a passion. It’s so boring and uninspired. Damage control at its finest.

On 10/10/2023 at 11:51 AM, Would You Like To Try said:

Since the forum has been so dry lately,let's say that the ralphi rosario house vocal mix is copyrighted but only as extended..hope that the 5:58 mix will come soon too 

Love Profusion

I still wanna know what's the problem with Die Another Day maxisingle if it seems it's more than confirmed it will be performed on Celebration Tour.

Maybe they're saving it to be the now traditional "Xmas maxisingle" of 2023? As a "personal message" from M to cherish this year?

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW