Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

4 hours ago, MPowered said:

@Jackiecan multiple posts be pinned in a thread? Cause in that case I would make a new post in here that lists all the "official" mixes and tracks omitted from the streaming releases.

How about you edit the pinned post to also include your list underneath?

For no absolute reason other than to show you all how the UK Passengerz Club of Love Profusion had made this error I made a mix with both channels similarly unsynced throughout the whole mix 

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

I'm predicting a "Like A Prayer" 35th campaign next year.

Physical or not... we'll see. The tracklists and formats were ready in 2019 supposedly for a Fall release but cancelled/postponed in the end.

Which formats or tracklist are you referring too can I see them?Thanks

18 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Which formats or tracklist are you referring too can I see them?Thanks

It was said to be planned for November 2019. Some rumors appeared before and suddenly in September 2019 a 4 CD edition appeared on Warner Music Czech Republic website (official), just the format, not confirmed tracklist.

Those were the rumored formats:

69593597_429499907910540_3849190540109152256_n.jpg

The 4 CD appeared officially at some point in a data base, like I said above, but was quickly deleted.

Who knows what happened. Maybe the not so good reception of "Madame X" made everyone decide it wasn't the best timing, or maybe she decided to wait until next year to officially come back to Warner with the new deal (maybe that one was meant to be a one-off thing just for that, remember they did the digital only 30th release months before).

There's no way an actual expanded edition of one of her most legendary albums actually exists and was ready to be dropped 4 years ago and just got canceled last minute. Maybe that's when their reissue plan started and makes sense they announced it two years later but still wild to think. We could have had a deluxe LAP Boxset already. Omg. 

26 minutes ago, Andreo said:

There's no way an actual expanded edition of one of her most legendary albums actually exists and was ready to be dropped 4 years ago and just got canceled last minute. Maybe that's when their reissue plan started and makes sense they announced it two years later but still wild to think. We could have had a deluxe LAP Boxset already. Omg. 

Plans change all the time. Like I said, she wasn't yet fully back to Warner at that point, so it would have been a one-off agreement and "Madame X" had just been released, plus she was on tour/about to be on tour. Maybe it was worked on and ready to go but in the end they all decided to wait and consider other options, like a bigger official contract announcing she was back, the one we got next Summer, and a bigger reissue plan (digital singles, video remasters, etc.).

In the end we'll never know.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

That's a fan account, not an official one, but they use the "Madonna - Topic" thing to pretend they are official. All her official releases are under her main YouTube channel, under "Madonna".

It's as official as this mix:

DJ Who & Neoverse Remix (7:46)

GoodandEvil Mix (4:47)

@bertrandSo it seems these two remixes of Love Profusion were in a compilation and I wonder if these are official as they say on your website and the dj neoverse one leaked as a mixshow but it sounds strange,like unnoficial,How did it leak i wonder 

Also I don't know if you can answer this but on a interview of Ralphi Rosario apparently he said that he did a longer version of the Big Room Dub on the states but I wonder if the short version exists

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW